Recent content by IndigoKnight

  1. I

    is kitty back ??

    Thanks for confirming @fantasiafan . Her pics didn't resemble Kitty that I knew so I never went back.
  2. I

    MONICA IS BACK!!!

    Text her and she will tell you her rates
  3. I

    Any recent Bambeigh experiences?

    Her service is pretty consistent every time I've seen her. And in a really good way. She will still be the same as the last time you saw her
  4. I

    Miss TINY 6925

    Hey, has anyone seen her lately? She used to be very restrictive but is now claiming to be more open minded. Great looking chick but not willing to spend extra dollars on someone who doesn't deliver on her promises...
  5. I

    MONICA IS BACK!!!

    Your review prompted me to pay this wonderful provider yet another visit this afternoon, so thank you. Fantastic skills paired with her punctuality and caring demeanor makes her an ideal companion for me
  6. I

    ROSE @ WEE HOUSE 6538

    How can that be? Their ad says she's 29 as has everyone else that worked at the wee house for many years now. LOL :ROFLMAO:
  7. I

    Bianca 8553

    Her ad says facesitting, so have to assume daty is on the table. LOL
  8. I

    Julia Mae

    She was absolutely amazing and will be difficult to replace. She was one of the very few 10's out there
  9. I

    Asian milfs

    Most people on TERB aren't Brits, so I have to assume he means a full-figured gal.
  10. I

    Russian Independent

    I think the 08 refers to the 8th month (August) Leolist wasn't around back then, only Craigslist.
  11. I

    MONICA IS BACK!!!

    Monica removes her ad once she is done for the day
  12. I

    New AMP in Oshawa?

    Dude, before asking questions all the time, you might get answers if you post a review or 2 of your own. Just saying! This board is a two way street.
  13. I

    Sweet Heather and MFM experience of a Lifetime

    I think the idea of SP's reviewing us is pretty hot. With the client's consent, of course. :)
Toronto Escorts