Recent content by imwildru

  1. I

    Petite Lisa LL- 613-604-7863

    Seeing providers like her only encourages higher unjustified rates and lack of good services, that's humble my opinion.
  2. I

    AHRU (Haru) Leo List

    Visited Ahru today, I echos the comments of YOW and hornybadger, the pics definitely not hers but it resembles her body for sure, she was gfe with average performance, booked hh but finished in 15 minutes so I was about to get up and take a shower again and to my surprise she kept me in bed and...
  3. I

    I need Whitebay Help!!

    So it's 2 votes to none, then that's what I'm going for , thanks.
  4. I

    I need Whitebay Help!!

    I want to see one of Whitebay girls today but I can`t make up my mind to which one to visit and I would like some help as who`s the better SP service wise.
  5. I

    TOFTT: Melissa ?

    Thanks MP for the TOFFT, she surely looks great. Was there any dfk/lfk daty? What was the damage?
  6. I

    Kimberly LL

    Thank you, sir, that's very kind of you.
  7. I

    Kimberly LL

    Just got back from vacation and needed some TLC, graving for new blood so I ventured to LL to explore and I found Kimberly 226 243 1600 ..... https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/south-eastern-ontario/ottawa_new_sexy_brunette_girl_in_town_all_natural-4827989 Texting was too brief...
  8. I

    Amanda 819.415.3849

    No, click on the ad and you'll find out.
  9. I

    MA list?

    Sorry everyone, my bad.
  10. I

    Any one seen this Kelly?!

    I thought I've seen a review or a comment about her but don't seem to find it, any help will be much appreciated. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/south-eastern-ontario/ottawa_new_in_town-4462676 Kelly 613-702-0620
  11. I

    Roxi Park - best asian exp since moonbay and asian passion days

    Saw her few days ago, hardly any lfk and no dfk, no digits and taking a shower before and after the session eats up alot from hh session. And what's up with the little towel they provide specially have to keep it to use it again after the session as well.
  12. I

    Any recommendations for petite young Asian sp

    I would say mid 30's and not worth 160/hh in my opinion, very mechanical.
  13. I

    Review: Vanessa New in area ***-***-0922

    You got it all wrong Sir, she was on my TDL and now she is not.
  14. I

    Review: Vanessa New in area ***-***-0922

    I couldn't help it but i need to say something now, If I want to meet people I'll join a club but when I go to meet an SP with prior agreement I expect her to deliver, It's my hard earn money you're talking about.
  15. I

    Balls

    Do you shave or wax? and where can it be done professionally by a female attendant ?
Toronto Escorts