Recent content by Himalayan

  1. H

    Ever tried Viagra just for fun?

    Despite taking Viagra, my first ejaculation is instantaneous but I don't lose my hard on like I used to when I wasn't taking it
  2. H

    Angie

    Has this Angie worked in Vivid spa in Toronto too?
  3. H

    Do you have a BlueSky account sweety?

    Do you have a BlueSky account sweety?
  4. H

    La Mirage

    Thank you for clarifying 😅
  5. H

    La Mirage

    Sorry for not understanding but did you mean she ACTS as if she is going to leave or will be let go soon? I don't understand what you mean by "notice period"
  6. H

    La Mirage

    What do you mean by "on their notice period"? As in like she will be leaving the agency for good soon?
  7. H

    Mai Massage

    Has anyone tried FS with her? She looks hot but does not seem easy going...
  8. H

    La Mirage

    She does not look like her photos either
  9. H

    Pickering Angels reviews

    Oh also does not look like her photos
  10. H

    Pickering Angels reviews

    Just go to Flirt spa 😄 You can go to Club Dynasty too. It is a bit pricey but the girls are super hot and the girls' photos on the website are 100% legit. That being said, CD is low mileage. Some girls there are reluctant to even get fully nude. Never been to Allure but heard good things about...
  11. H

    Pickering Angels reviews

    Well I didn't...I accidentally posted twice on the same thread 😄. I saw her once for a half hour session 😄
  12. H

    La Mirage

    Oh my Bad...I forgot I posted a message here once already...I have deleted it
  13. H

    Pickering Angels reviews

    Saw Harper at La Mirage tonight...it was a forgettable experience. Avoid her and save your money.
  14. H

    La Mirage/Pickering Angels

    Saw Harper at La Mirage tonight...it was a forgettable experience. Avoid her and save your money.
Toronto Escorts