Recent content by haplessinquiry

  1. haplessinquiry

    The Ottawa GFE/BFE MAs (list, votes and reviews)

    Oh, is that a new girl there? Previously I'd heard of Thip and some other girl named "M" or something. Is this a third girl?
  2. haplessinquiry

    The Ottawa GFE/BFE MAs (list, votes and reviews)

    Who is Joy, is there a thread about her on here?
  3. haplessinquiry

    Jesse B

    I posted this in the Toronto thread, to see if Jesse has been seen in the Toronto area? https://terb.cc/xenforo/threads/east-indian-jesse-b.944549/
  4. haplessinquiry

    Are you looking for some company?

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcWZXPJjpSK/?igsi=MWZ3amNiZWsxNXJwZg== Actually, I think I was kinda like this when I first started. 😆
  5. haplessinquiry

    A question for the ladies: why tattoos and piercings?

    But, why do you think it's become so popular in the SW community at large? A group of people with similar personalities to yours? Is it that common of a personality? Body dysmorphia.
  6. haplessinquiry

    A question for the ladies: why tattoos and piercings?

    Here's a question that's been puzzling me for years. Why are so many SW's into tattoos and piercings? Obviously not all of you, but perhaps a good 80% of you? Is it a rebellious streak against normal society? Is it because your friends have it too? Is it a group identity thing? When I first...
  7. haplessinquiry

    Nala 6794

    Sounds like she's burned out with this business, and wants to get out?
  8. haplessinquiry

    Why is this particular porn category so popular?

    Which is why I think this "step-" thing was just an afterthought brought about to avoid censors and just the ick factor in the actual audience.
  9. haplessinquiry

    Nadia Asian MA 9270

    I didn't have that experience at all with this girl, she was very easy going, and did a good job. However, I do recall some word a few years ago about her being hit and miss. Perhaps she has eased up with experience? Or perhaps it's just individual chemistry?
  10. haplessinquiry

    Nadia Asian MA 9270

    Just saw her for the first time, she's got a new number, xxx-xxx-8630. Very cute Asian spinner. Easy-going, easy to talk to. Hoping to see her again soon.
  11. haplessinquiry

    LFI on new Spa in west end

    So just finished seeing Alexi finally. Very interesting situation here, my experience seems to be almost direct opposite of everyone else's. I found her to be very friendly, and her massage was near RMT quality! But the finish was basic.
  12. haplessinquiry

    LFI on new Spa in west end

    Yeah, Baby's therapeutic massage skills are great. But the erotic part is not quite there yet. None of the Asians were all that impressive other than for their therapeutic skills in the case of Baby. I used to see Diane here, but now she's part-time, and the schedule doesn't always work for me...
  13. haplessinquiry

    Why is this particular porn category so popular?

    Back then, Penthouse Letters were just the bomb for me, "Dear Penthouse, I never thought this would happen to me ...". 😂
Toronto Escorts