Recent content by Hands95

  1. H

    Massage recommendations

    She has a massage only price which is a great deal considering the quality of her massage. IMO, she puts most RMTs to shame.
  2. H

    Mariia at Hands of Gold

    What gives you the idea that this is anything but a legitimate massage place?
  3. H

    Reverse massage

    In case I needed reminding how old I really am. Seems like a lifetime ago.
  4. H

    Married guys with kids

    During the summer, the driving range. In general, find a hobby/activity that she doesn't do. Bottom line, when you want to leave, you don't want her saying 'maybe I'll join you today'.
  5. H

    Your Best MA & SP for 2025

    MA: Holly (indy; formerly Alpha)
  6. H

    Holly, former Alpha, now Indy. Petite Spinner Queen of the North 🌬 💫

    Reach out to her through her X account and find out directly.
  7. H

    Twitter/X

    I've had many ladies drop into my Twitter DMs. They always ask where I'm from and, magically, they are always in the area. Most won't say where they are first. Most are just setting you up to promote OF.
  8. H

    The Ottawa GFE/BFE MAs (list, votes and reviews)

    Yes, was Alinah back in 2021 for sure.
  9. H

    Indian party girl

    I get continuous random messages on X. They always start with 'where are you located?'. Surprise, they are always in your city or nearby. Despite the fact that many of their profiles say otherwise. Then they want you over to OF or Whatsapp or Telegram. But no one is willing to actually meet.
  10. H

    Cougartown

    Seriously, you should know that AMP's are always older than any claim they make. But if we use Abby as an example, I sure her age translates to experience and it is wow. Of course, this is a MA example, not SP. Also, still with MA's, Alpha had a lot of options on the young end of the scale.
  11. H

    Iconic ice cream chain unexpectedly closing locations Source: TheStreet https://search.app/iGsaZ

    The Port Colborne pic reminds me of two Ottawa locations, now gone: corner of Merivale & Clyde; corner of St. Laurent & Beechwood. No idea how old those locations were.
  12. H

    Kemptville

    About 58 km if coming leaving from downtown Ottawa...
  13. H

    Kemptville

    About 58 km if leaving from downtown Ottawa...
  14. H

    Asteroid might smash into earth in 2032

    This falls firmly in the category of 'you can't do anything about it'. Therefore, why worry? But I can see this being used to keep everyone over-excited while actual bad shit is happening.
  15. H

    What Diseny and Uber don't want you to know..

    Different subject matter but many parallels to United Healthcare. Everyone has a breaking point. The attempt to screw everyone to the nth degree will eventually reach a tipping point. It won't be pretty.
Toronto Escorts