Recent content by guy112233

  1. G

    Scarlett @ Alpha?

    I think someone on the GFE list said the Scarlett @ alpha was new. Probably not the same
  2. G

    Text app recommendation / alternative number

    I've used a lot of different mobile providers due to boxing day or black Friday deals. You can just change your mobile number for free with a few clicks on almost every mobile providers website. Even Roger and Telus.
  3. G

    Text app recommendation / alternative number

    Bell, Roger or Telus - nice and respectful Lucky Mobile, No Frills, etc - cheap and awful Free text app - 😱 I'm the bottom of the barrel
  4. G

    Text app recommendation / alternative number

    I have been using textnow. But it rests your number if you don't use it for like 2 weeks.
  5. G

    Natasha 5035

    I've seen her once. I think she had the roughest hands. I do not recommend.
  6. G

    Celeste @hush

    https://bsky.app/profile/hushyow.bsky.social/post/3monrozwdqk2w
  7. G

    Couldn't find a regular!

    Regular means different things to different people. If they provide the service you want and you get along personality wise is pretty much it I think. Over 20 ladies and there were none you wanted to have a repeat session with.
  8. G

    Celeste @hush

    I've never seen her. But from the partial face pic on bluesky she looks really pretty. ☺️
  9. G

    Poor Experience @ Alo Spa/Luxe

    Wow. Very late and they would not give you your money back right away. That is horrible customer service.
  10. G

    The Ottawa GFE/BFE MAs (list, votes and reviews)

    Post what you want where you want. People do it all the time anyway. I think your original post had enough of an explanation that there would be no confusion. More reviews the better.
  11. G

    Reviews of Clients By MA's and SP's

    I'm sure they do somewhere. Opposite of ours. Probably more of a bad date list.
  12. G

    Peach @ Hush

    Wow, sounds like a lot of people were disappointed. She has a different look. But I thought she was as pretty as some other hush ladies like Peyton and Cameron 🤔. Everyone should stop booking so I can get a second look 😉
  13. G

    Pussy Slide

    That's sad. If she said no they should just back off. Don't trust anyone with your favorite pussy sliders 😑
  14. G

    Hush

    I would like to suggest Hush update the online booking to automatically include a break after an appointment. I remember one of the ladies saying they were not scheduled a break between some sessions. I think it's because people booked online. I think alphas website automatically adds 15min breaks
  15. G

    Peach @ Hush

    Even if she is on schedule its almost impossible to get an appointment. I was only able to see her once 🙁. I think it was due to a cancellation. She has perfect boobs
Toronto Escorts