Recent content by great8

  1. great8

    Mexican Restaurant in the GTA

    Also, South American or Mexican? One is not the other. Chilean food ≠ Mexican food ≠ Colombian food etc... You want Mexican or South American? If you want South American, which country?
  2. great8

    Ahri’s - Ask Me Anything!

    Thanks for doing the AMA! Really cool questions & answers! Over on merb.cc there is a thread that's blown up relating to an agency. Said agency (EscortsXO) was hugely popular in Montreal & was recently busted by the police. The thread talks a lot about the morality & 'rules' regarding how...
  3. great8

    Phuket

    I might head to Phuket in a few months. Any tips or tricks to choosing a girl friendly place? I might opt for an Airbnb specifically for that reason, less trouble with reception/bringing in guests, etc... I'd like to organize a threesome at some point lol & don't want trouble with reception...
  4. great8

    Hong Kong

    I'm definitely willing pay if I can get some supermodel level girls! However the days of Macau's casinos crawling with working girls is long over. I was shocked myself when I was there about a year ago - LE put a stop to it all. In my younger years I visited & it was packed with gorgeous women...
  5. great8

    Hong Kong

    I was in Hong Kong not long ago. Prices currently: 1CAD$ ≈ 5.5HK$ ≈ 0.7$US I read up on ISG before going. Anyone who thinks cheaper prices necessarily equates to a lesser quality of lady or service needs to visit the King Hing building in Mong Kok area of Hong Kong. It's an incredibly grimey...
  6. great8

    Going to wife's country and wanna meet an SB there

    Your link is to Ashley Madison; I've used Seeking & Secret Benefits. Which of the 3 do you find best? Any advice for filtering out bot accounts (I find Ashley has tons of bot accounts & many fake profiles), fake profiles, & time wasters? BTW - what country is it you're going to?
  7. great8

    Pattaya

    I never go to cities with the sole intention of mongering. Pattaya was the exception since I was in South-East Asia and had time to spare. At this moment: 1$CAD = ~25฿ There are two main drags for mongering - Soi 6 & Walking Street. Walking street has regular bars & clubs lined up along Gogo...
  8. great8

    Siem Reap, Cambodia

    I usually try to talk to whatever lady I might see myself, directly, and avoid any kind of person who seems like an intermediary. I figure when I can do that I get a better grasp of not only if they lady is trafficked, but how happy she might be to give me good service, rip me off, is she even...
  9. great8

    Hong Kong

    Bump! (see 1st post) Anyone have any intel in HK?
  10. great8

    Siem Reap, Cambodia

    I was in Siem Reap(SR) for a few nights about a month ago. At this moment 1$CAD=0.69US$=2800៛(Riels); US$ are widely used and even available at ATM's and for a fair exchange rate. A 3hr tour of Angkor Wat is ~20US$ for a private guide including tip (which isn't necessary - but always...
  11. great8

    My Short Stay In Bangkok

    Excellent reporting not just about Bangkok but all of Asia! If you were to suggest a place that has not only good mongering, but also good for general tourism, where would that be? Good museums/scenery/culture etc... I'm more of a mountain vs. beach person & while I'll probably visit Pattaya...
  12. great8

    My Two Nights In Phnom Penh Cambodia

    Nice report! Never went to Phnom Penh but I'll be heading to Siem Reap soon & am really disappointed if your research is correct that there's no scene there! I had imagined a toned down Pattaya. No matter what - you'll have fun in Thailand! Can't wait to read the posts regardless!
  13. great8

    My Quick Visit To Little Tokyo Japan Town In Ho Chi Minh City Viet

    I found the bar girls in Little Tokyo absolutely stunning & was very disappointed they weren't available for take out! 😭. A hard lesson for me about the difference in a hostess bar & a Thai/Philippino style gogo bar - especially since I like sharing a few drinks & sitting down with a lady before...
  14. great8

    Vietnam

    As far as I could tell, it was all just drinking; no take-out available. I might have had bad luck, but it might have been the norm. Regardless - I do suggest a walk through the area. You don't have to stop in anywhere.
  15. great8

    Vietnam

    I've heard about Linh Cherry & almost mentioned it in my review! I stepped in while exploring Little Tokyo but none of the attendants caught my eye the way Kawaii did. But it's apparently a can't-go-wrong place. I recommend taking at least a little time to walk around Little Tokyo. It's not...
Toronto Escorts