Menu
Forums
Advertise
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Members
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
WET
GG
AI Porn
ISPA
ASB
ATEA
TP
SVIP
Sex Dolls
Cupids
Menu
Recent content by gew1666
Members
gew1666
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
I just realized, a client can't shine amongst the other clients and "win over an escort", because an escort can get that in her civilian life too
Some give them gifts ,one day I was given some one's gift
gew1666
Post #203
Aug 12, 2026
Forum:
The Lounge
I just realized, a client can't shine amongst the other clients and "win over an escort", because an escort can get that in her civilian life too
This never happened
gew1666
Post #202
Aug 12, 2026
Forum:
The Lounge
Members
gew1666
Top
Bottom