Discreet Dolls

Recent content by Fletcher79

  1. F

    Dream Spa

    Just a he when I was there. Meh
  2. F

    Luna at SS

    Where is this?
  3. F

    Rose in churchill

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/south-eastern-ontario/ottawa_thin_fit_spinner_can_you_throw_me_around_baby-11754059 Any Intel?
  4. F

    Lili kanata

    It's just checkers fellas not chess.
  5. F

    Lili kanata

    Is she worth a visit? I saw another girl back in July same location service was good. Forget her name. I'm wondering on Lili? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/south-eastern-ontario/ottawa_kanata_young_slim_asian_lili_is_back-9043222
  6. F

    Dream Spa

    Is FS an option here?
  7. F

    Cougars Den

    Is stuff still happening at 1916? Or has the location changed?
  8. F

    Milfs/gilfs 40+

    How is her face? Outta 10?
  9. F

    Kelly Kanata

    English is good. All covered service for me. Condo clean lots of parking.
  10. F

    Kelly Kanata

    I had a 45 minute visit with Kelly in Kanata yesterday. First time with this Asian lady. She was super friendly and provided a comfortable atmosphere. Pics 100% very cute little thing...
  11. F

    Lyla@Sweetsweetie

    Where is this spa?
  12. F

    Nepean spa

    It is called Nepean Spa. Near a Mexican food place..
  13. F

    Nepean spa

    Looks like a change of ownership or a renaming of a place on Merivale Rd near old DQ. West Merivale plaza. Any Intel?
Toronto Escorts