Recent content by farquhar

  1. F

    Best independent SP's in Hamilton/ Burlington (NO SPA's)

    I've seen Chloe Quinn and would recommend her. She has no interest in offering Incall service, however. You have to be the one that provides the overhead. Booking an hour Outcall with her over text was very easy. She did not ask for a Deposit in advance and she showed up on time.
  2. F

    Jays 2026 Thread

  3. F

    Left or Right

    So far, it looks like blondes indeed "have more fun."
  4. F

    Left or Right

    Left
  5. F

    Violet Sky - Tryst

    I was thinking the same thing.
  6. F

    Pro Bowl RIP

    The only All-Star game of the 4 Major Sports that I think is worth watching is Baseball. I'm surprised the NFL didn't make this move sooner.
  7. F

    Scam Sandra 1508

    $180 for 30 minutes; and $300 for 60 minutes. COF/CIM included.
  8. F

    Scam Sandra 1508

    That sucks brother. Thanks for the warning. 📍QEW&& Walkers Line 💞100% NATURAL TALL BLOND ♥️ | Burlington | Greater Toronto Area | Female Escorts | LeoList If you like to hobby in Burlington, you can try this girl. She doesn't do BBBJ; but she does actually deliver on the service. She may be...
  9. F

    Violet Sky - Tryst

    VioletSky | Tryst.link: Find independent escorts I noticed this ad on Tryst for Hamilton recently. Pictures look good and Incall rates seem very reasonable. I've tried to contact this girl by DM on Tryst and by E-mail just to feel her out a bit, but I haven't gotten a response. I don't live...
  10. F

    Chloe Quinn - Tryst - 5541

    @Mrabermark Chloe Quinn is very safe and friendly. Didn't require a deposit from me, which was definitely a plus. Unfortunately, she doesn't have the desire to provide an Incall location. She's been around long enough to know this could limit her potential customer base.
  11. F

    Chloe Quinn - Tryst - 5541

    Chloe Quinn has been in the business for 10 years. She has returned after a hiatus. I had the pleasure of seeing her recently! I found her ad on Tryst. Her Tryst ad contains links to her website and Bluesky. Chloe Quinn | Tryst.link: Find independent escorts She is Outcall only. She is based...
  12. F

    "Verified" with Onlyfans

    Locanto is worse than LeoList. A complete waste of time.
  13. F

    "Verified" with Onlyfans

    TERB and Tryst. There really isn't any other options. I've been doing this since the days of Craigslist and Backpage. The amount of scamming and hustling out there nowadays is unreal.
  14. F

    "Verified" with Onlyfans

    It's a scam through and through. It separates money from new guys who haven't been around long enough to develop street smarts. Practically half of the adds on LL is this bullshit nowadays. LL doesn't care at all. All LL cares about is the ad revenue.
Toronto Escorts