Recent content by ExoticSpirit

  1. E

    Best reliable girls and spas

    Very close to the Bayfield intersection - on same side as CIBC
  2. E

    Best reliable girls and spas

    How does Sea Spa compare with the Asian place on cundles?
  3. E

    My First Trip To Medellin Colombia

    No I think I read that the property has been torn down
  4. E

    My Trip To Japan 2026

    Maybe since we don't really know just how much the local Japanese guys get. I do know that after seeing some of the soapland websites in Japanese, the prices the locals pay are definitely lower plus they have so many more venues available to them. But I don't know the quality of the women who...
  5. E

    My Trip To Bali/Jakarta 2026

    All mamasans spoke English but the girls were mostly very broken English. Had to use Google Translate.
  6. E

    My Trip To Japan 2026

    Tour Of Tokyo Soaplands I've been a fan of Thai soapy massages and when they introduced nuru, I just had to try it and on my last trip to Thailand, I did and loved it even more than regular soapies. I heard that nuru actually started in Japan so when I went there for a week as the final part...
  7. E

    Bangkok THAILAND recommend spa

    I was hoping to check out old town Phuket where there might be some massage places with fs where rates will be more reasonable than at Patong
  8. E

    Bangkok THAILAND recommend spa

    Do you know the scene in Phuket at all? I plan to go there next year. Also might take in Hua Hin and Udon Thani to take in some smaller cities compared to Pattaya and Bangkok with perhaps more relaxed mongering scenes
  9. E

    My Trip To Bali/Jakarta 2026

    Part 1 - Bali After a week out at sea scuba diving in Komodo, I went to Bali and then Jakarta for sightseeing, culture and mongering fun. Actually my first three days in Bali was over in the little island of Nusa Penida for more diving so I wasn't really into mongering mode until I returned to...
  10. E

    My First Trip To Medellin Colombia

    If you just want to go down to Colombia and get laid, there's no reason to bring any girls back to your room in my opinion. If I decide to go down for a 3rd trip, now with the demise of the Medellin Mansion hotel which vetted all the girls (and therefore was pretty safe bringing girls back to...
  11. E

    Bangkok THAILAND recommend spa

    In my experience in Thailand over three tours there it's a real mixed bag whether bars or massage girls better. Good thing is that in towns like Pattaya, there are literally hundreds of venues so you can have tons of fun just hopping around to them and see what their lineups are like which...
  12. E

    Bangkok THAILAND recommend spa

    In my experience in Thailand over three tours there it's a real mixed bag whether bars or massage girls better. Good thing is that in towns like Pattaya, there are literally hundreds of venues so you can have tons of fun just hopping around to them and see what their lineups are like which...
  13. E

    Bangkok THAILAND recommend spa

    In general the girls in clubs where you have to pay bar fines to get them out or in the case of gents clubs in Pattaya where you pay a fee to use onsite rooms, the quality of the girls are higher than what you will see on the streets. For the massage places (mongering massage, not standard...
  14. E

    Do You Still Visit Massage Spas Even After Doing Incalls/Outcalls?

    That's a good idea - never thought of that as a plan B. Now that I think about it, I'm wondering if spa girls might generally be better than incall/outcall girls at bj/hj techniques? Not all incall/outcall girls in my experience are actually that good at bj/hj as some as surprisingly awful at...
Toronto Escorts