Hot Pink List

Recent content by Doubleaa

  1. D

    Celina Belleville Escort 226-316-1239

    She said she's from Montreal so assuming she usually works out of there, i was hoping to drum up some more business for her in hopes she comes back out this way. Her hair was up when i saw her so i was a little disapointed that way. But defintly accurate pics, touched up a bit but not in a...
  2. D

    Celina Belleville Escort 226-316-1239

    Decided to give Celina a try this morning. I couldn't find a review on her so here we are. I was a little hesitant going in but was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. Her pics are accurate, she has a very sweet personality and is easy to talk to. Services were $160 HH or $260 for...
  3. D

    Blu from Ottawa in Belleville

    Ya they're weren't any reviews on her so thought I'd give her a try (I didn't see yours until i got home 🤦). Had arranged to meet a 930 got there and texted her, no reply. I left after waiting 10 min but was coming back that way so said fuck it as she had called me and sounded nice and genuine...
  4. D

    Blu from Ottawa in Belleville

    Thought I'd take the plunge and book Blu. Posting this herr as theres no forum for Belleville. She looks mostly like her pics, nice body very respecful and easy going. Paid $200 for the hour, bout half way through my covered BJ she told me its an extra $150 for sex, bit the bullet because she...
  5. D

    Vanessa-0522. Belleville

    I saw her a couple weeks back. Like mentioned she is very nice and likes to chat. Her pictures are heavily filtered and i would say misleading of how she actually looks. She does mention her weight in her add (160lbs) I'd give her a 3/10 on appearance, as far as services go she was ok, offers...
Toronto Escorts