Recent content by dirkd101

  1. D

    Birthday Recommendations?

    Geezus that would be something else... :devilish::devilish::devilish:
  2. D

    The Allison Inquiry and the Media; Former CBC Exec Producer Rodney Palmer's Testimony

    Bruh, while I touched on the vaccine, it's not really the main point about what I'm pointing out. However, it does bear reflection, and the government's part in the whole affair, especially how mainstream media is involved.
  3. D

    The Allison Inquiry and the Media; Former CBC Exec Producer Rodney Palmer's Testimony

    So, you clearly missed the main talking point, about mainstream media in Canada. Your take on this and your response shows how well the indoctrination has been working. Carry on, leftward son.
  4. D

    The Allison Inquiry and the Media; Former CBC Exec Producer Rodney Palmer's Testimony

    If you never heard about this inquiry, there's a reason why. The video is worth a watch and it's just a slice of the whole, centering on the testimony of a former CBC exec. This is an eye opener and should be to everyone, regardless of your political stripe. Before I watched this, I had picked...
  5. D

    Anyone still waiting for Carney to get something done?

    Carney is following his WEF orders to the letter. Right now he is doing everything he's been told to, to influence the US midterms to the exact plan that Obama and Soros Jr. directed him to do when they met in Toronto. Right now he's been pandering to the EU, that bureaucratic nightmare that's...
  6. D

    Amber 5301

    Did you do a search first, before asking this question? What would make you think she's any fun, from an add that has scant information about service?
  7. D

    SpaceX

    And SpaceX is back up and I'm making money. I wouldn't have been too put out had it not, using it for an offset on other holdings, but, money is money, especially when this was a throw away.
  8. D

    Cum Covered Tits

  9. D

    Cum Covered Tits

  10. D

    Cum Covered Tits

  11. D

    Cum Covered Tits

  12. D

    Cum Covered Tits

  13. D

    Cum Covered Tits

  14. D

    Cum Covered Tits

  15. D

    Cum Covered Tits

Toronto Escorts