Recent content by desperateent

  1. D

    Body count in the hobby? What made you start?

    Amazing.
  2. D

    Body count in the hobby? What made you start?

    Who were the porn stars?
  3. D

    Body count in the hobby? What made you start?

    We use condoms as birth control and both get tested for STDs regularly (she goes to a women's clinic where that's standard practice even for married women) and she gets regular pap smears/ cervical screening. We were both very sexually active prior to getting married so the chances are almost...
  4. D

    Body count in the hobby? What made you start?

    Oh dude that's a classic I totally forgot about. Thanks for the memories. I think that's the one where the guys said they did it so they have something to jerk off to when they are old. Legendary. My screen name is actually short for what I hope to call my production company one day (Desperate...
  5. D

    Body count in the hobby? What made you start?

    After a trip to Japan and finding out about the very reasonable rates to record a session I've added an Asian place to my TDL to make some porn. We will see if I get hooked...
  6. D

    Body count in the hobby? What made you start?

    I get tested every few months. And for the reasons you mentioned I'll keep an eye on the schedule of the girl I saw for a month or two after a booking. If they don't drop off the schedule for a long time during that time, that gives me a little peace of mind that they are probably good as if...
  7. D

    Body count in the hobby? What made you start?

    I've never caught anything. On the other hand I have a friend better than me with the ladies who has a civilian body count about equivalent to mine including SPs and he caught chlamidya from civilians 4 times.
  8. D

    Body count in the hobby? What made you start?

    The only affair I've ever had was an "emotional" one and it happened accidentally. My wife never found out but it left a mental scar and fucked me up pretty good for about three years. And I didn't even get any sex out of it. Better to stick to the professionals for me I think.
  9. D

    Body count in the hobby? What made you start?

    After going to a freak show on Coney Island and having a bunch of Jersey girls cheering me on as I sat piggyback on the back of the Amazon Woman as she jumped up and down on broken glass, I've always been attracted to the accent. Never had the pleasure tho, closest was one of my university...
  10. D

    Body count in the hobby? What made you start?

    Thanks for sharing. As someone who intends to hobby into my 70s and beyond, do you still get good service at your age, or are you starting to encounter ageism? I certainly hope not, but an inquiring mind wants to know. All the best on your continued hobbying journey!
  11. D

    Body count in the hobby? What made you start?

    Started about 20 years ago when I realized that no matter my relationship status I wanted to keep sowing my wild oats when it comes to sex. I'm not interested at all in cheating with civilians outside the hobby. As the old saying goes, you don't pay women for sex, you pay them to leave after...
  12. D

    Post your best hobby memory.

    Around 2022 or so (everyone was wearing COVID masks) I went to Club Alpha in Ottawa. I saw Annie who I think has since retired. She was young, sweet, a natural redhead and very petite. Long story short she started making out with me DFK immediately and we didn't stop until about 45 mins had...
  13. D

    Help needed

    Awesome, I came here to ask about the Double Tree Hilton by the airport to find this answer as I'm staying there this Thursday and have made a booking with a lady to tend to my pork sword during that time. Thanks for the info!
  14. D

    Willow@Alpha

    It is. She was great.
Toronto Escorts