Recent content by Davit

  1. D

    My First Trip To Medellin Colombia

    use Venice.ai ‘s uncensored chat to plan out the trip. Including “massage” places to visit and others. I’m going in early Nov as well.
  2. D

    Claire-9887

    Went to see Claire (may also go by Honey?) https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/northern-ontario/north_bay_local_girl_no_deposits_message_for_my_weekly_specials-11793892 Tried to see her two times earlier, once a few weeks ago and the earlier yesterday and later around 9pm, saw...
  3. D

    Tanya - 647--812-3375, real deal?

    I've tried out two separate indian girls on two separate occasions and they were both older (middle age) asian women.. so a bait and switch walked out after seeing them. I don't trust any of the brown girls posts on Leo.
  4. D

    Ashlee or Sweet Heather

    Looking forward to seeing you soon. Although, parking by the pizza shop isn't a bad idea. I often need a drink and some food after ;)
  5. D

    Ashlee or Sweet Heather

    I’ve seen them both and they’re both great tbh. Ashlee: Younger Offers Greek (a huge plus) Super sweet and nice Petite girl I love that she gives you a warm towel after to clean up. Downside: no msog for shorter time Heather: Mature No Greek but a phenomenal massage (I’ve seen her multiple...
  6. D

    My First Trip To Medellin Colombia

    Yeah that's fair.. How important is it to know Spanish?
  7. D

    My First Trip To Medellin Colombia

    Casas are definitely great for that, I understand. But there’s something else to it to have a few girls over to the Airbnb, hang out in the pool or hot tub, few drinks and so on. Just a different experience all together.
  8. D

    My First Trip To Medellin Colombia

    Sorry to revive an older thread, but has anyone used the websites to bring girls to their hotel / airbnb to hang out for a few hrs? Heading to Med with a few guys in a few months.
  9. D

    can anyone here give a review on veronica cawx

    Thinking the same thing. Anyone know if she does Greek or Rim?
  10. D

    SKIN BEAUTY LOUNGE

    Wait, is this a MP type place?
  11. D

    Sweet Heather visit

    I’ve always enjoyed my time with Heather. considered other providers but kept going back to her. Will do so again very soon to end off the year. Never a rushed service and always made me feel welcomed, comfortable and respected. A true gem and a wholesome person overall.
  12. D

    My experience woth tokyo

    Is this her? If so, looks like she’s in Toronto now. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/greater-toronto/city_toronto_i_m_tokyo_new_in_the_city_for_the_first_time_contact_me-10872108
  13. D

    Sweet Heather - first visit

    You were phenomenal. Can’t wait for my next visit.
Toronto Escorts