Select Company Escorts

Recent content by DanJ

  1. D

    Playing With Fire, Or When Worlds Collide

    The main reason I started this thread though, was more about last night and yes, karaoke was involved. Years ago we had an industry meet and greet party and there was karaoke at this party. I've loved to sing for 35 or so years and some of the people at this event were pretty good. One of the...
  2. D

    POLL: Another Endurance Research Project — How Much Is Your Time Worth?

    Hardly any time. Might see a review, look at the ad and decide to see that lady. Have spent a fair amount of time trying to see someone, sometimes successfully, sometimes not. Was trying to see a well reviewed younger diva in London for a good part of the last 6 months. Engaged in conversation a...
  3. D

    SPs to lose my virginity to

    Yeah, losing the virginity to a pro is going to ruin you lol. You're not going to want to put the effort in to getting it "for free" (which also has its costs). I agree that if you don't want an Asian experience, then it's going to be tough getting decent value for 120. Quality SP's generally...
  4. D

    London Recommendations

    I feel like we communicated fine, like I said. Probably some of the best pre-game chat I've had with someone I ultimately didn't end up seeing.I followed your directions on the LS ad but apparently you have other rules you don't mention anywhere. I won't air it out here, we can chat privately if...
  5. D

    London Recommendations

    Angel and Trista have rocked my world. Payton has been Miss Reliable over the years although she says she isn't really taking new clients. Demi is just wow, what a bod and awesome massage. Haven't been impressed with trying to see Ashlynne. She comes across nice in messages and then goes radio...
  6. D

    Next Blue Jay in HOF?

    If you are just going to say next HOF'er that wore the Jays uniform at some point, then I would say Jeff Kent, although hard to say if he gets there with the 10 year limit now. Only in his 5th year on the ballot, so maybe. I'm not sure Clemens will get there with 4 years left. He should have...
  7. D

    Multiple room incalls with multiple working girls

    Was at one on Friday and I enjoyed the fact my lady was louder than the one next door lol. It used to freak me out when I was a new hobbyist that there could be other people in the apartment but I got over it after time. Also got over the idea, like TF says above, about wondering if the other SP...
  8. D

    Automatic brakes stopped Berlin truck during Christmas market attack

    Only if the company that owns the truck installs them.
  9. D

    The great toilet paper debate

    Upright on the top of the tank lol
  10. D

    AWD vs Snow tires! MUST SEE!

    Yes, because it's braking and driving traction you need. With winter tires only on the front on a FWD, your back end has less traction during braking and turns. And I mean on curves on a road as you are driving at a traveling speed, not when you are making a right at a street corner. Most spin...
  11. D

    AWD vs Snow tires! MUST SEE!

    I don't know about a smaller footprint. Assuming you get the same size tires as the all seasons, then with the winter tires being softer, they should actually "spread" a bit more. However, even if the point of contact was a touch smaller, then you would think the same weight distribution over a...
  12. D

    AWD vs Snow tires! MUST SEE!

    Actually it's the other way around. Winter tires are better on dry cold roads than all season because of the softer rubber compound they are made of. All seasons get harder when they get cold and have less traction. You do pay a penalty in fuel mileage with winter tires though.
  13. D

    AWD vs Snow tires! MUST SEE!

    Another thing that I still see people do is put winter tires on the front wheels only. I guess they figure if they can only afford 2, that's the best spot for them. Almost every reputable tire shop recommends if only 2 (and obviously they recommend 4 but some people think that's only a sales...
  14. D

    AWD vs Snow tires! MUST SEE!

    It's when you get off the 401 that winter tires earn their money.
Toronto Escorts