Recent content by cunnilinguist

  1. cunnilinguist

    Sweet Heather and MFM experience of a Lifetime

    I'm more of a bottom (not entirely by choice) but I'd love to get in on a bi MMF !
  2. cunnilinguist

    Dream

    It's okay. I escaped that nightmare 15 years ago and now it's just standup material. (ie."she's turned more tricks than Houdini")
  3. cunnilinguist

    Dream

    My (ex)wife enjoyed multiple positions. She just did them with everyone but me :cool:
  4. cunnilinguist

    Beautiful Black women

    The Blacksorcist ??
  5. cunnilinguist

    Beautiful Black women

    I guess "beautiful" is subjective...
  6. cunnilinguist

    Small Titties Thread A-cups

    OMG ! I am in fucking love !!
  7. cunnilinguist

    Beautiful Black women

    Gorgeous! It's nice to see some proportionate women in the Beautiful Black Women and beautiful Asian Women threads.
  8. cunnilinguist

    Beautiful Black women

    Mmmm meals on wheels :cool:
  9. cunnilinguist

    The Great Lesbian Photo Collection Thread

    Mmmm who are these lovely ladies?
  10. cunnilinguist

    Beautiful Black women

    My sentiments exactly.
  11. cunnilinguist

    Candy B&G

    ah yes...cuckold...simp...soy boy perhaps? Toxic masculinity and misogyny on display. Gold star for you. I'd rather be a cuckold than an Andrew Tate fuck toy.
  12. cunnilinguist

    Candy B&G

    ....and you waited two months to share this sketchy "review". It must have been traumatic carrying that around for so long.
  13. cunnilinguist

    Beautiful Asian women.

    I've always enjoyed an Asian buffet..All you can eat :cool:
Toronto Escorts