Recent content by CrazyParade

  1. C

    Threesomes

    Kaylie changed though, not the same service as she used to when she began. Not worth it imo. For me at least
  2. C

    Milfs/gilfs 40+

    Probably between 7 and 10/10 from different perspectives. She's pretty
  3. C

    Layla 3440

    Hey guys I was wondering if any of you had a chance to see Layla? https://www.escorteintime.com/user/layla-ptitepeste
  4. C

    Heather 7542

    I saw her name in the ebony thread in the end I'll check her out some time!
  5. C

    Heather 7542

    Si many views on her ad yet no reviews here?
  6. C

    Kaylie 6656

    Apparently she doesn't do visits by herself, only duos
  7. C

    Arielle Abella

    Any details to contact aside X? Number still ending with 6444?
  8. C

    A Porn Star on your Bucket List

    Tell me you prefer MILF'S without saying it🤣 I 100% agree with your list!
  9. C

    Mia on Michael N

    Anyone saw her recently?
  10. C

    Roxy 8943 avoid, B&S

    Billet dodged, wanted to TOFTT today Thanks!
  11. C

    Anastasiia (3262)

    I know it's been asked, but any link? Especially if she doesn't come around often
  12. C

    Kaylie 6656

    Any info on Alexa?
  13. C

    Rosa 6395

    Most people prefer posting negative reviews instead of good ones 🤷‍♂️ Such is human nature
Toronto Escorts