Vaughan Spa

Recent content by Cotillion128

  1. C

    Best Asian place overall for visit

    Super late to reply, but rates will vary for each girl, but are posted on each girl's page on GG's website, as well as what is included with your booking and any extras.
  2. C

    Best Asian place overall for visit

    Good to know Cherry has just had a name change. My comment was more to indicate I wasn't aware of her current status. Anyone who says Monica is under 50 is simply wrong. If she told you how old she is and it was less than 50, she lied and you chose to believe her. I'm not suggesting people...
  3. C

    Best Asian place overall for visit

    Gotcha. As far as service goes I've seen three girls with the agency I posted. From start to finish they've all be wonderfully attentive. Every session will start with a shower for two before moving to the bedroom. The condos they host at are private, and you're not going to have a roommate...
  4. C

    Best Asian place overall for visit

    I'm guessing you're looking for expansion on my comment about Monica. I've said it before in another thread: I'm not sure what metric people have been using to rate Monica using, but she was a massive disappointment the one time I saw her. She's a friendly and nice person, but that's about the...
  5. C

    Best Asian place overall for visit

    I've used Girls Generation a number of times and always had great service. You'll find a lot of reliable reviews for some of their girls in the Toronto Incall Agency board here on Terb. A few things to note: 1. They have a (mostly) rotating roster of girls. Some are long-time providers, but...
  6. C

    Best Asian place overall for visit

    I know it's not really the answer you're looking for, but if you're in Durham and you're set on an Asian provider I can't help but recommend one of the agencies in the GTA. Yes it's a drive, and yes you're likely going to pay a little more, but the girls are all stellar and deliver fantastic...
  7. C

    Chloe in peterborough takes deposit doesnt show

    I assume this is the person you're talking about? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/central-ontario/peterborough_outcall_only-8690181 I can only encourage people to do some digging before committing any money. This ad really stands out as an obvious scam. A good rule of thumb is...
  8. C

    fuck missed anna sweetest in peterborough again

    For anyone that did see her, was the deposit required for short-notice bookings as well? I reached out to her to see about pre-booking and was asked for a deposit, so I decided not to book.
  9. C

    Amber..her school girl outfit and a big surprise!

    It does, thanks! I had guessed mid-30's myself so count me among the shocked.
  10. C

    Amber..her school girl outfit and a big surprise!

    How old is Amber? Not that it really matters since she's stunning, but I find it very difficult to gauge from her photos.
  11. C

    Amber..her school girl outfit and a big surprise!

    I haven't had the pleasure of seeing Amber yet, but just yesterday I was browsing her website thinking i really need to reach out and try to set up a time. Does she take outfit requests from first timers I wonder?
  12. C

    Asian connection in Peterborough

    Yeah it's definitely a hike to make it to the agencies, and not one I would make regularly myself. But I will say once you start seeing agency girls it's very difficult to go back to an indie.
  13. C

    Asian connection in Peterborough

    Oh absolutely. I think they're generally safter than a lot of the ads we see these days, and you can definitely walk away without being jumped or worse.
  14. C

    Asian connection in Peterborough

    You also risk wasting your money in the event you decide to proceed with an unknown variable. I get that it's always a game of roulette, but if you're looking to do more than get your rocks off why not be choosy and go with an agency girl. There is not a single ad in the area right...
  15. C

    Asian connection in Peterborough

    Exactly, it's not worth the risk. These days it's slim pickings in Ptbo no matter what your tastes are. Better to make a trip and dig a bit deeper into your wallet for a positive experience than take a shot in town in my opinion.
Toronto Escorts