Massage Adagio

Recent content by Cholla

  1. C

    MAGA crede

    You are completely nuts , and it’s a fact, unfortunately. That’s why I blocked you. This forum is not for you.
  2. C

    Salary Thread

    I’ll try to give this discussion a “TERB theme” direction. I was always wondering why guys with so-called “disposable income” lack imagination and fantasies. As an example, I used to read Sugar Baby thread where girls have multiple daddies and even meet them the same day. So, you want two PPM...
  3. C

    What is your race?

    I am Caucasian (white). I always wondered why Chinese girls in spas, etc. kind of hesitant to Chinese customers? Maybe you have an answer. You can PM me.
  4. C

    Vintage Nudes - Nude photos from Back in the Day

    Isn’t that a perfect girl!!!
  5. C

    What is your race?

    You should have told them more about “Greek”. 🙂
  6. C

    cumming inside?

    Plan A - CIM.
  7. C

    Would there be a name for this hobby?

    I’d call it Eros or Hornykism. 🫤
  8. C

    Ahri’s - Ask Me Anything!

    Hi Dave, are you actually in Phoenix, Arizona?
  9. C

    Fucking Married Women

    Dinners together included sometimes. 🙂
  10. C

    Fucking Married Women

    Create 3somes or 1-on-1 with two guys separately. It is fun especially discussing it afterwards.
  11. C

    I’d Like to Get a Sugar Baby, but….

    It depends on a guy. 🙂 But seriously, finding someone genuine civilian - regardless of gender - is a difficult task. Anyone would like to experience something better than fake moaning, etc. Especially when big money are paid:
  12. C

    Friend with benefits dilemma

    Thanks again, I blocked her. I wasn’t looking for FWB knowing well it’s impossible. I didn’t give her anything… Still, the idea of having someone reliable for kinky fun is still alive. 🙂
  13. C

    Friend with benefits dilemma

    “She” has been blocked already…
  14. C

    Is there still snow banks/parking on the streets of Chinatown?

    Thanks! Some inexpensive incalls allow more than just regular fun. 🙂
Toronto Escorts