La Villa Spa

Recent content by chapterone

  1. C

    Retired providers you want to see one last time.

    1. Alexis from PK 2. Emma from PK 3. Betty from PK 4. Mandy at CMJ Man those 4 girls emptied a lot of money from my bank account
  2. C

    All Decade Superstars

    Alexis, Emma and Betty @ Pink Kitty for me I had way too much fun with this trio have have been chasing that feeling ever since they disappeared 😂
  3. C

    Pros and semi-pros -- AFF and SA

    Can someone PM me with what SA is? I can't for the life of me figure out the acronym
  4. C

    Anyone been to a strip club lately?

    Anyone know when Ashley is usually around ?
  5. C

    Meet and Greet?

    I'd be down, sounds like fun.
  6. C

    Roxi - PK

    I'm guessing Roxi quit the business quickly? I haven't seen PK advertise her in a few weeks :(
  7. C

    Betty@PK

    Well.. I'm glad others have come here and lent some credence to my original praise for Betty. I understand people being skeptical about a newbie's first post, but I hope to be more active on here and hopefully earn some credibility.
  8. C

    Betty@PK

    Hey All --- long time lurker, first time poster. I had the pleasure of spending 30 minutes with Betty @PK this evening. She let me know today was her first day and seemed a little nervous but friendly. She offered a glass of water, and I showered while she was getting my water. She has a...
Toronto Escorts