Select Company Escorts

Recent content by camho

  1. C

    Serena 7618

    she is old news , must be a review on her somewhere already.... she used to host at the hotel on upper james behind shoeless joes , service is okay she is tight , she can be a bitch though
  2. C

    Asian Jessie 324 Main St.

    Jessie is allrrrrrrr , she sprayed some stuff on my dick , and idk if it was like a numbing stuff , or there was numbing stuff in the condom ,,,, or maybe it was her , but i could hardly feel anything when i was pounding...
  3. C

    Leigh Pro (Hamilton) - Review

    Any info on her friends Mel / Amie she does duos with ? do they have ads ?
  4. C

    Locanto

    OHHHH , I want to see Anya https://www.locanto.ca/by/rey204801 On tuesday evening , 1st red flag , she was offering bare services I went to the budget inn , right when i pulled up I had a bad feeling , I stayed in my car and looked at the entrance and seen a tall black man standing next to a...
  5. C

    Locanto

    did you ever pay the fee ? I cant see where to buy it from on the website , or they have to buy it not us right ?
  6. C

    Locanto

    Anyone know why or how to get the phone number from these listings , they used to show it , now its always grayed out
  7. C

    Raven blue

    who saw this chick last , is still good ?
  8. C

    Locanto

    why are all the posts deleted from this thread , good intel on anya/rey , thanks @ Bart_Gimbal for TOFTT , you are a hero
  9. C

    Locanto

    Did not get far enough into the convo for restrictions , but for sure if you end up getting any more info post it here ! I only saw Taedance for BBBJ so I dont know much of her restrictions
  10. C

    Locanto

    she was alright , body is pretty tight , face is decent , the only unattractive thing was she was smoking when i picked her up but she somehow didnt smell like smoke maybe she was wearing a fragrance and had a breath mint, although i didnt partake in and kissing
  11. C

    Locanto

    What are the best options you have found on locanto , I know some people say its sketchy , but personally I have seen a few ladies from it without issue , my only thing is I will only do car call , I wont go into some sketchy house or hotel lol I recently saw Taedance...
  12. C

    blond bombshell Brantford

    Y2D you are so funny going looking for this "blonde bombshell" 😂 Give us a link OP !
  13. C

    Asians on the mountain

    yeah the girl they have there rn is horendous , i ended up leaving
  14. C

    Anyone partaken ? Taedence 1559

    Just wondering if I am going to get robbed LOL https://www.locanto.ca/hamilton/ID_9037736531/Please-read-ad-before-messaging-Serious-inquiries-only.html
  15. C

    Kassie 5660

    good eye i didnt even see she offered greek lmao
Toronto Escorts