Discreet Dolls

Recent content by BROOKLYN__

  1. B

    Review Brooklyn 289-799-8318

    LOOOL this is very entertaining I may add!! Anyways. I don’t think it was that seriouS LOL Funny thing is. Those two photos pink and white outfits are actually this year few months apart. If you also notice angle and position. Very different no. So ask yourself. The pink one if I’m standing...
  2. B

    Review Brooklyn 289-799-8318

    Looool. Ridiculous
  3. B

    Review Brooklyn 289-799-8318

    How would you know if you never saw me ☺️😘
  4. B

    Review Brooklyn 289-799-8318

    Not that it’s anyone’s business LOL I’m a grown woman with kids. Is sitting here wondering about my weight really that important lol. my older photos are for my old regulars to recognize me as I didn’t work for approximately 2 years. And I have a new work phone number so you can’t find me...
  5. B

    Hey babe! I’m backkk!!

    Hey babe! I’m backkk!!
  6. B

    Brooklyn reviews

    https://terb.cc/xenforo/threads/review-brooklyn-289-799-8318.813026/ do not get me confused….
  7. B

    Brooklyn reviews

    Sorry but that isn’t me. I have not been back for roughly 2 years. Don’t usually work Durham. this is my old reviews. https://terb.cc/xenforo/threads/review-brooklyn-289-799-8318.813026/
Toronto Escorts