Recent content by Bradder780

  1. Bradder780

    Julliette @ Alpha

    No argument, i am Just sharing my feelings then stating a fact! Seems like you’re looking for attention.
  2. Bradder780

    Julliette @ Alpha

    Just as I thought, your a dick!
  3. Bradder780

    Julliette @ Alpha

    Clearly you’re not a gentleman , you should be the one washing her up and making her feel like a queen. Didn’t get your towel and your wining, lol. Again, you should be getting hers. I’m sessioned with her and she was absolutely amazing, nit to mention stunning!
  4. Bradder780

    A Porn Star on your Bucket List

    I’ve had the pleasure of seeing two of my bucket list Adult film stars. First was Dakota Skye( god rest her soul) about 8 yrs ago, I met her in Syracuse NY for an overnight adventure. She was everything I dreamed of and more. Kinda lady ever. ❤️ Second was Lexi Belle. Met her by accident at...
  5. Bradder780

    Club Alpha questions

    Alpha is awesome, The vibe depends on the location and day/time. west has a more relaxed vibe usually, bigger space/bar. Downtown I find is a bit more intimate and is easier to get closer and to know the girls. Don’t need an appointment, just walk in. Sometimes you can have your first go...
  6. Bradder780

    Ciara @Alpha or Princess @Alpha ... Thoughts?

    Saw Princess kinda recently, top notch lady!
  7. Bradder780

    Independent providers vs Spas

    I used to be strictly an independent guy for years. These past couple years I have been visiting alpha of the time. I love the atmosphere there and the bar etc. Chatting with the staff and ladies, having some beverages and then sneaking away for some play time is just what this guy wants. I’ve...
  8. Bradder780

    Ottawa recommendations - Blonde Spinner fantasy

    Check out Whitney on LL, super cute, spinner and tiny. Can chat about anything and super smart, totally what you’re looking for.
  9. Bradder780

    Positive review for Charly @ Club Alpha

    Charly is definitely amazing in so many ways. I unfortunately never got to spend a session with her but have chatted lots in person. Only have good things to say!
  10. Bradder780

    Your Best MA & SP for 2025

    MA— Naomi at Alpha SP— Whitney, my girl always!
  11. Bradder780

    The Ottawa GFE/BFE MAs (list, votes and reviews)

    Great list. I personally am a +10 for Naomi, and I don’t partake in Dom stuff. We just clicked in so many ways. Had plenty of great sessions over the summer.
  12. Bradder780

    The Ottawa GFE/BFE MAs (list, votes and reviews)

    +1 for Juliette at Alpha. Saw her at west yesterday doing a walk in. Super sweet lady and great conversations. Total smoke show too! Definitely recommend.
  13. Bradder780

    Nova @ Alpha

    I’d love to know more also if that’s ok!
  14. Bradder780

    Why is she your ATF?

    I was the same, for twenty years it was come and go and a few regulars. About 18 months ago I met someone who changed my whole world. We both say I love you and it is meant in so many ways. We are in a hybrid type relationship, I’ve met friends and family and so has she with mine. She’s...
  15. Bradder780

    Malika @ Alpha

    Visited her for an hour yesterday. Super sweet lady and most definitely beautiful. Massage only, no extras. Great conversations and loved a return massage.
Toronto Escorts