Recent content by bingoo69

  1. B

    Trump loses yet another trade ruling. 10% is 100% illegal

    Trump is the king snake. What did you expect?
  2. B

    My girlfriend convinced me to go for a pedicure

    green toes with black cat shoes
  3. B

    My girlfriend convinced me to go for a pedicure

    there were more men getting pedicures today then the woman these little tiny hottie asians draw them in lol
  4. B

    My girlfriend convinced me to go for a pedicure

    go to any asian place these cuties put your foot right inbetween their legs and rub you a long time :P
  5. B

    Bloody Casino….

    Trump plays sevens because he doesnt get heaven he gets hell for his misfortunes but then again so does the devil :oops:
  6. B

    A lady made a big mistake tonight

    I swear to you textnow wanted 10 plus tax per week!!
  7. B

    My girlfriend convinced me to go for a pedicure

    the cute asian massaged my feet gave me a calve rub down made my feet look young agaiin I would recommend
  8. B

    A lady made a big mistake tonight

    thats not the problem i spoke to her plans were set then 4 hours later she texts then calls out of nowhere.
  9. B

    A lady made a big mistake tonight

    How can you say she didn't make mistake? I was with family questioning the text I don't need unsolicitaed texts hours later.
  10. B

    Well Grace is at it again rolls eyes

    This time on barrie concerned citizens UNSENORED She posted doug ford fucking alex nutell doggy style saying yes master look at these losers apparently the majority of barrie concerned citizens agree with her looks like she found her own demise LOL
  11. B

    A lady made a big mistake tonight

    I always use my real number when booking . But tonight I called someone who's an unknown and she decided to call me 4 hours later out of the blue and I was with family. Anyone want to help a brother out with any free text apps textnow wants me paying 40 a month just wondering if there's...
  12. B

    Norway: Syrian rapist gets a trivial 6-month sentence because he’s too ‘low-IQ’

    every world problem is isreals fault, thats very close minded thinking.
Toronto Escorts