Recent content by billbbj

  1. B

    Somerset & Bronson - 7832

    Give them a bit of: "Good day fellow vapers. How do you do?" Really lets me blend it. You should try it.
  2. B

    Somerset & Bronson - 7832

    Just pretend you're going to buy some vape.. for an hour.
  3. B

    Leyla

    Last time I saw her was a decade ago. Might shoot a message to see if I qualify.
  4. B

    Leyla

    Does she only see regulars now. The ad in the Ottawa side doesn't pop up.
  5. B

    Somerset & Bronson - 7832

    Who provides the best massage on location? Venus or pinky?
  6. B

    AEYOW - Vietnamese Kaylin

    No. I will blow out her back first then give you her ad. Edit: I'm kidding. It's on the first page.
  7. B

    Ottawa Asian Thread

    I'm pretty much a cave troll and she was cool with it so you'll probably be fine.
  8. B

    AEYOW - Vietnamese Kaylin

    So I did the ultimate apples to apples comparison. I went to see candy@gg, drove 5 hours and saw Kaylin. I can now confidently say that Kaylin can stand tall beside Toronto's 2025 #1 sp. All to get home in time for dinner. Not sure how, but each meeting is more fiery than the last. She has 3...
  9. B

    AEYOW - Vietnamese Kaylin

    Aw darn it. Bad time to be away. Did the handler say how long she's here for?
  10. B

    Alodi @ AC88 and Melody @ somerset(LL)

    Definitely smaller in proportion to the rest of her body. If God tier proportions comparable to a Greek statue is what you desire then I would say go for Alodi.
  11. B

    Alodi @ AC88 and Melody @ somerset(LL)

    Went on another bender last night. Seeing Alodi was good, but it didn't quite scratch the itch. I thought I would add this to the Ottawa Asian thread, but I felt like melody need a thread dedicated to a review of her. Alodi @ AC88 Not much to add. She's a short stack that's very flexible...
  12. B

    AEB Pechaya/AC88 Alodi

    Just saw her today. Experience mirrors the others' reviews. Not much to add. Would repeat.
  13. B

    The Three Asian Spa's: Dark Angel, Unit 21, East End

    I've lost everytime. Selection is a bit meh on the larger agencies this week so maybe I'll gamble.
  14. B

    AEB Pechaya/AC88 Alodi

    Uhh Ottawa? Correction: found her. Thank you for your service.
Toronto Escorts