Massage Adagio

Recent content by batmobile

  1. B

    Ashlee review

    Ashlee look gorgeous and they have nice comment about her 😀. So a woman to meet.
  2. B

    Charlotte- absolute gem, short stay Kingston

    Hi Do you know if she is an indépendant in Montreal area or she works for an agency ? Does anyone have information on how to reach her? thanks
  3. B

    MA/SP postings

    I am looking for the same . Indy sp at $300- $350 hard to find any suggestion in Ottawa area ?
  4. B

    Price Compression

    What is the difference between and MA ans SP ? An MA for me is massage only and An SP for me is an escort ( like escorte agency like we have in Montreal area ) Am I right ? Thanks
  5. B

    Who is your favourite?

    Hi Steve sent me a message about her , i plan to see her
  6. B

    Your Best SP and MA for 2022

    Hi she looks an amazing woman , DM me I would like to have more info about her.
Toronto Escorts