Recent content by Asharm

  1. A

    The Ottawa GFE/BFE MAs (list, votes and reviews)

    affirmative. There is a thread on the forum called “happy happy joy joy” or something similar. Lots of info there!
  2. A

    The Ottawa GFE/BFE MAs (list, votes and reviews)

    might be referring to Joy at Thips place
  3. A

    Jesse B

    Although I’d love to see her back, as time goes on I think the Chances are close to NIL Unfortunately.
  4. A

    Best massage in Ottawa without HE

    same place that used to have a spa on mcarthur then baseline I think?
  5. A

    WB Gemini

    🤷‍♂️
  6. A

    WB Gemini

    There are some positive reviews of her on PERB
  7. A

    Ottawa Asian Thread

    What’s the damage for Venus?
  8. A

    Where is THIP?

    Just went to THIP website and although her picture still appears in the “about” section of the website, the booking page references “M” who we all know but now there is someone by the name of “Joy”, 40 years old. Anyone know anything about Joy or what happened to THIP? I know she went back on...
  9. A

    Retired providers you want to see one last time.

    Dare I mention Jesse B in this thread? I’m still holding out hope but something tells me that chapter is over
  10. A

    Miss / Domina Skye

    Looks like she’s back and working out of luxuria https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-massage/south-eastern-ontario/ottawa_new_to_luxuria_ottawas_elite_club-9818705
  11. A

    Midgets!

    https://terb.cc/xenforo/threads/%F0%9F%A6%84-jolene%F0%9F%87%B5%F0%9F%87%ADsalonga%F0%9F%8C%9E%E2%9C%A8tiny-4feet8-filipina-curves%F0%9F%92%8Bfirst-time-in-ottawa%F0%9F%A6%84.899953/
  12. A

    Joyti 5810 tyftt - avoid.

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/south-eastern-ontario/ottawa_100_special_open_minded_gfe_let_me_be_your_naughty_girl-10598294
  13. A

    New Indian in town 9975

    Thanks! Apologies I’m usually good at searching the forums before I post but just have missed your post
  14. A

    Lilah Leviathan Ottawa

    Hello HB she’s at the cougars den https://beacons.ai/cougarsden/thecougars
  15. A

    New Indian in town 9975

    Any info? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/south-eastern-ontario/ottawa_new_beautiful_indian_doll_new_in_town-10620377
Toronto Escorts