Recent content by AlwaysLooking73

  1. A

    Has anyone hooked up with Tania from Oshawa.

    Good to know. It’s funny, I typically avoid young ones cause I like older but had an urge for young the last few days. I’ll have to keep a close eye on that. Not gonna lie. I’m still interested unless I hear from anyone she’s an outright scam. If I take the dive I’ll let you know if you were...
  2. A

    Has anyone hooked up with Tania from Oshawa.

    I’ve been following her posts regularly on Leo for a short time and she did reply today. What should I watch out for? I don’t ever forward cash but I’ve been catfished so many times I should have my own forum. Still, I actually like rough looking women sometimes so it’s not a deal breaker for me.
  3. A

    Has anyone hooked up with Tania from Oshawa.

    This woman really appeals to me and I wrote to two girls today but Tania replied too late. I had already been elsewhere but before I go sometime in the next day or two I wanted to know what she’s like. Anyone? She looks beautiful...
Toronto Escorts