C Cycleguy007 Banned Nov 20, 2008 13,234 5 0 On the bike trails in Cambridge- or in the lounge www.livestrong.com Dec 23, 2009 #1 I've decided what I'd like in my stocking this year!
L Leighster Member Aug 29, 2009 812 18 18 Down Under Dec 23, 2009 #4 Cycleguy007 said: I've decided what I'd like in my stocking this year! Click to expand... I like the way you think!! L.
Cycleguy007 said: I've decided what I'd like in my stocking this year! Click to expand... I like the way you think!! L.
T toughb "The Gatekeeper" Aug 29, 2006 6,730 0 0 Asgard Dec 23, 2009 #6 Cycleguy007 said: I've decided what I'd like in my stocking this year! Click to expand... *** The usual, all talk and no action.
Cycleguy007 said: I've decided what I'd like in my stocking this year! Click to expand... *** The usual, all talk and no action.
P PolrBear MILF Diner Aug 25, 2009 273 0 0 Kitchener Dec 23, 2009 #7 With that body, I hope there is some action
T Thunderballs New member Sep 18, 2002 2,096 13 0 Toronto Dec 23, 2009 #8 With those legs I bet she could do cowgirl all night!
N nova5 Senior Member Jan 26, 2009 1,881 0 0 Dec 23, 2009 #9 Cycleguy007 said: I've decided what I'd like in my stocking this year! Click to expand... -- That is exactly what I want for Xmas, how did you know?
Cycleguy007 said: I've decided what I'd like in my stocking this year! Click to expand... -- That is exactly what I want for Xmas, how did you know?
I ig-88 New member Oct 28, 2006 4,728 4 0 Dec 24, 2009 #10 no view from the front? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNLuq0lW50k