Here is another popular agency but what I don’t like is that they allow for feedback but there is nowhere that you can read it. I checked Punter, both sites, for reviews on Babylon and came up empty and given that they are an advertiser they do have influence and that is why my searches came up almost empty … you have been warned. Where I did find the reviews was on another Agencies website that she moonlights with.
Weblinks (pics are accurate)
http://www.babylongirls.co.uk/katie_busty-brunette.aspx
http://www.agencybarracuda.com/escortprofile.php?id=429
http://www.affairgirls.co.uk/escorts/london-escort-Bayswater-W2-Katie312.cfm
Katie looks like her pics and aims to please but at the same time I don’t think that she was into that much as I would like. Her pics are bang on except she is closer to a 28” waist and her tits were great and everything but the service level seemed like she was holding back. The BBBJ was nice and deep but no CIM allowed, DATY was allowed but no digits, no CG but Mish and Doggy like I was doing the work and DFK was on the menu so the session was bearable but not EE level.
Overall, the PG was nice but Katie just wasn’t there even though she tried somewhat. With a selection of 50+ ladies I would not repeat with Katie but would try out the other talent next time. However, as you will read Katie does make up for it in a later encounter that makes up for this poor performance but the rash of inconsistent reviews will overhang in making a decision for the reader so you are warned.
Cost: £150/hr
Repeat: No
Ref# VBB399
PS. The other part of this review involves a duo session with Lucy at Affair Girls that I will publish later.
Weblinks (pics are accurate)
http://www.babylongirls.co.uk/katie_busty-brunette.aspx
http://www.agencybarracuda.com/escortprofile.php?id=429
http://www.affairgirls.co.uk/escorts/london-escort-Bayswater-W2-Katie312.cfm
I have to say that I wasn’t happy with the incall location or setup to start with but I have been in worse locals here in the GTA as well so I wasn’t up to complaining that much and decided to go with the flow.Age: 23, Height: 5ft 5, Eyes: Brown, Hair: Brunette, Statistics: 36DD-26-36, Nationality: Latvian, Postcode: W2 Escorts, Location: Bayswater, Available: Mon to Sun
Rates (Incall/Outcall): 1 hour: 150/200, 1.5 hour: 200/250, 2 hour: 250/300, 3 hour: 350/400, Dinner: NA/400, Overnight: 600/600
Katie looks like her pics and aims to please but at the same time I don’t think that she was into that much as I would like. Her pics are bang on except she is closer to a 28” waist and her tits were great and everything but the service level seemed like she was holding back. The BBBJ was nice and deep but no CIM allowed, DATY was allowed but no digits, no CG but Mish and Doggy like I was doing the work and DFK was on the menu so the session was bearable but not EE level.
Overall, the PG was nice but Katie just wasn’t there even though she tried somewhat. With a selection of 50+ ladies I would not repeat with Katie but would try out the other talent next time. However, as you will read Katie does make up for it in a later encounter that makes up for this poor performance but the rash of inconsistent reviews will overhang in making a decision for the reader so you are warned.
Cost: £150/hr
Repeat: No
Ref# VBB399
PS. The other part of this review involves a duo session with Lucy at Affair Girls that I will publish later.






