I recently switched over from one of the major banks to PC Financial. Wow, what a difference! My service charges dropped from $15-20 a month to ZERO! And it's SO much more convenient to not have to worry about making unnecessary transactions; with free banking I just use as much as I want rather than taking out a large whack of cash in advance (I'm probably saving money as a result of this as well).
One slight pain was that bill payments require setting up ahead of time online, but once that was done payment is a snap.
Not to sound like too much of a shill for PC, but their banking package simply can't be beat. I spoke with a co-worker who recently worked for one of the major banks and she confirmed that PC is having a significant impact (in that it's stealing away quite a bit of business). AFAIC, it's about time we started showing our disgust with high service charges by the best means possible: switching banks.
One slight pain was that bill payments require setting up ahead of time online, but once that was done payment is a snap.
Not to sound like too much of a shill for PC, but their banking package simply can't be beat. I spoke with a co-worker who recently worked for one of the major banks and she confirmed that PC is having a significant impact (in that it's stealing away quite a bit of business). AFAIC, it's about time we started showing our disgust with high service charges by the best means possible: switching banks.





