M Mrbig1949 New member Jun 3, 2009 1,756 0 0 Jul 12, 2009 #1 I hear there is a new movie out about the biz called Girlfriend Experience. Anybody seen it?
P phail Registered User Aug 5, 2008 1,352 0 0 drinkin your milkshake Jul 12, 2009 #2 That's the one with Sasha grey. Been a hot topic round here.
B Bear669 New member Apr 9, 2006 2,301 3 0 Wilds of the GTA Jul 12, 2009 #3 Yes! Mrbig1949 said: I hear there is a new movie out about the biz called Girlfriend Experience. Anybody seen it? Click to expand... There is already a lengthy thread, but I cant find it cuz TERB is all fucked up.
Yes! Mrbig1949 said: I hear there is a new movie out about the biz called Girlfriend Experience. Anybody seen it? Click to expand... There is already a lengthy thread, but I cant find it cuz TERB is all fucked up.