Fellow Asian Fans: Click here...

lomotil

Well-known member
Mar 14, 2004
7,201
2,091
113
Oblivion
goodtime said:
Cute face but believe edited HK face with Japanese body.
I have seen some Japanese girls that are facially as cute as the girl in the pic, but in general it would be hard to find a Japanese girl with that face,
although an exchange student who looks like her.

Goodtime, what do you mean about the Japanese body, asian bodies, look
all the same, ie Korean, Japanese and Chinese. with slight facial variations.
This lady could be any of the them?
 
Pool, the master of pics.

Nitehawk, good taste.

Pool, you're amazing! RCMP should form a unit around your photo recognizition ability. Guess I haven't loss as many brain cells as I thought. Knew seen that face before, thought it was a HK mag. Then again, for readership, HK media often post Japanese pics and claim girl as local.

The head/body proportion threw me off. She seem to like that odd tilted headshot look. Have buddies with prof. photo edit gear that can do some really amazing stuff.

lomotil said:
I have seen some Japanese girls that are facially as cute as the girl in the pic, but in general it would be hard to find a Japanese girl with that face,
although an exchange student who looks like her.
Not necessary, knew a few from JCC years ago.

In Japan, cute girls are not just found in AV. Pick a spot outside of Shibuya train station in the afternoon, especially near the intersection where three major streets meet and have your head spin with eye candy.

Spend hours sitting atop steps of nearby dept store people watching, taking in the culture. Guys handing out cards solict girls to models. The many school and office girls with their gucci, LV Prada bags, the heels, boots and latest fashion.

Not to mention hostess and girls in clubs near Shinjuku Blue hotels. Only passed-by but saw many that were ready to drag you into clubs.

lomotil said:
Goodtime, what do you mean about the Japanese body, asian bodies, look
all the same, ie Korean, Japanese and Chinese. with slight facial variations.
This lady could be any of the them?
There are 'typical' body shapes but of course with exceptions. A lot of Japanese girls have milky white skin tone, more desirable by Asians. Quoting from female friends, confirmed by surveys done by Asian Cosmic'n type mags. I can tell you the rest of the Woman survey but I would be stealing Nitehawk's post. BTW, the background was also a giveaway.
 

TheNiteHwk

New member
Aug 22, 2001
6,058
0
0
71
Downtown Toronto
www.profile.to
Wow... never thought I would gleam so much info or learn so much by posting one photo.

Ok... just decided it's OK to let the cat out of the bag.

This girl had an ad in a local weekly about 6 weeks ago. When I met her in person I asked her (cause it did look a lot like her... was hard to tell about the body though from the clothing she was wearing when I met her) when I met her I asked "is this pic of you?" She said yes. It did look like her so I believe her at the time. Sadly she was only in the paper for one week and has since disappeared. She did tell me she was a full time college student and was only 'working' part time.

Maybe she found a sugar daddy or something.
 

lomotil

Well-known member
Mar 14, 2004
7,201
2,091
113
Oblivion
Nitehawk, are you saying that this girl is in the GTA and you meet her, how
was her service, is she Chinsese, Japanese or Korean? Thanks for letting
be honest, see what the were saying in previous post :D ??
 

TheNiteHwk

New member
Aug 22, 2001
6,058
0
0
71
Downtown Toronto
www.profile.to
I am saying that (if this is really her pic) she was working here in GTA area part time some time ago. I did not see her as a client though, so cannot review. I only helped in the design of her ad. I asked her is this pic really you. She said yes. I believed her.
 

booboobear

New member
Aug 20, 2003
2,580
0
0
TheNiteHwk said:
I am saying that (if this is really her pic) she was working here in GTA area part time some time ago. I did not see her as a client though, so cannot review. I only helped in the design of her ad. I asked her is this pic really you. She said yes. I believed her.
Some of these slim young asians are hot hot hot , now if you can find one for us to review.
 

pool

pure evil
Aug 20, 2001
4,743
1
0
maximadude said:
set up an appointment with Ivy at Diamonds..quite the hottie
uh huh

Also Candy and Ellie@Studio 9 will help take the edge off that nagging desire
 
Toronto Escorts