Thread: Mystic...ggilf

Mystic...ggilf

Quote Originally Posted by tk272 View Post
    I tried a couple times to set something up. Gave up after having to wait multiple hours between texts.
    Think it's a private place hopefully someone has or will TOFTT.

I tried to see her but halfway to her house she texted and said she was going out for lunch and I'd have to wait an hour, I turned around and went back home.....but her pictures are driving me crazy....lol

Read the comments on the link should give you some info if you want to see her or not. IF I was interested I'd approach with some caution.

LTO_3

I have read the comments, I was hoping for a review from someone who has seen her....

So no one has seen her??

264 views and no one has anything to share???

LOL, I have seen her.

Stays in an absolute pig sty of a place shared with others, looks to me like a druggie den. Definitely felt very nervous.

She is pleasant, but appearance wise - well, 'hag' would be the most fitting moniker I suppose. She is probably in her 50s - she has false teeth! But damn it, she did give a good BJ!

You will NOT be pleasantly surprised at her appearance. And I don't say that meanly, she is pleasant enough.

Thank you.....what are her breasts like?? Are they big?? Would they be good for some russian and pearls??