Ashley Madison

Tennis Central

shack

Nitpicker Extraordinaire
Oct 2, 2001
Toronto
What is the news about Camilla?
As far as I've heard, Prince Charles' wife is doing well. Royalty is important from a historical perspective.

Insidious Von

My head is my home
Sep 12, 2007
Matteo Berrettini is attempting to replicate what he did last year by winning ever grass tournament he's entered. He lost in the Wimbledon Final to Joker, maybe this year will be different.

Insidious Von

My head is my home
Sep 12, 2007
Matteo Berrettini is now 4 - 0 in Wimbledon preliminaries. Hubert Hurkacz won the German tournament, enstalling him and the Ity as favorites for Wimbledon - they still have to get by Joker. No word if Nadal will participate, he said at the end of the French Open he lost feeling in his foot. No word on if lovely nerd girl will participate as well, shoulder inflammation is a bitch.

Matteo is now single again, he'll also need his tennis racquet to fend out the women.

Insidious Von

My head is my home
Sep 12, 2007
Who's the sexiest player in the WTA. When she first turned pro Leylah got double bageled at the Rogers Cup by Marie Bouzkova, I'd hold it against her if she wasn't so hot.

Insidious Von

My head is my home
Sep 12, 2007
Bianca will be seeded 64th for Wimbledon.

She'll be facing top. 10 players early, her progress has been encouraging. Not sure if she can go deep at Wimbledon, grass is not her favoured surface. She may be elevating her seeding for the Us Open.

Insidious Von

My head is my home
Sep 12, 2007
Adorable Nerd Girl is back, getting ready for Wimbledon, hopefully her shoulder inflammation is in the past. One bugo del culo put a sensationalist headline to a video, claiming that Iga thought Cori Gauff was shit. Now that she's No. 1 idiots will come out of the ground. Iga and Cori are practicing together to get ready for competition.

She's so cute...she couldn't be disingenuous if she tried.

danmand

Nov 28, 2003
I will be looking for Camila Giorgi.

Reactions: Tony Figaro

Insidious Von

My head is my home
Sep 12, 2007
Petra Kvitova won the Eastbourne Classic, she's exceptional on grass and could win her third Wimbledon Title.

She hasn't won a major since she got stabbed in the hand by a home invader, she deserves it....Bianca and Iga could meet in the QF.

danmand

Nov 28, 2003

Insidious Von

My head is my home
Sep 12, 2007
Sometimes Canadian content leaves me to ponder.

They cut away from a potential upset between Hubert Hurkasz and Alejandro Davidovich Fokina to show a dull match between Rabecca Marino and Kataryzna Kawa. Hurkasz must rue his bad luck, he reached the semi-finals last year, he could go out in the first round this year. ADF is an above average defensive player, he goes cross court well and hits dead balls for winners. For the tall Pole, the more he has to crouch down to make return, the more unforced errors he compiles. Upset in the making.

Whomever wins the schnorefest between Marino and Kawa will get smoked by Ons Jabour. She took out the pretty Marijam Bjorklund quickly - Shapo's gf.

Insidious Von

My head is my home
Sep 12, 2007
Thank you. Essence of Italian.
Dane, we have an iniquitous relationship. I gave you the Camila goods and Clara Tauson gave me the shaft. She retired from a persistent back injury in the 1st set, ruining the bracket for me. Diane Parry and Zheng Quinwen will be dangerous.

Marie Bouzkova is the new Caroline Wozniacki, she just took out Danielle Collins. Best legs in the WTA.

Last edited:

Insidious Von

My head is my home
Sep 12, 2007
Andy Murray is extraordinary. The man has had hip replacement surgery and he still wins matches.

The technology must have improved since my mama got it, apparently he's not bothered by it when he's running. He does walk like my mother when he's not running to make returns. Makes me wonder how much pain he's actually dealing - he is a true Warrior Scot.

Ashley Madison