Riley Rage
Seeking.com

Playmate

bic123

Nov 26, 2021
that said they shouldn't water down their drinks obv. the industry works best when everybody respects everybody, and nobody is trying to pull a fast one!

Reactions: Kilt Boy

westcityside

Jun 22, 2020
Im surprised that a cash heavy place like a strip club would water down their bar. I go there every once in a while, the room is a little too brightly lit, but thats my only issue.

Nesbot

Jan 25, 2016
another option could be to just stick with beer? I like the playmate, to me its only real problem is that the most of the dancers don't appeal to me. But when it's good its good. ive had some fun nights and better dancer interactions than at other clubs. Since its inconsistent though, I stopped going a while back.
Same. As long as you go there with the right expectations you'll have a good visit. Mileage there is unmatched for Ottawa clubs and most days is better than even Pigales in terms of the dances.

JohnnyFever

Apr 19, 2018
Same. As long as you go there with the right expectations you'll have a good visit. Mileage there is unmatched for Ottawa clubs and most days is better than even Pigales in terms of the dances.
I was a Barefax regular for years, and they had none of the champagne room issues people have mentioned here about the Playmate. Does that only occur at certain times of the day? With the Barefax still on evening hours, I was hoping the Playmate could be a substitute once the clubs reopen but I have no interest in a place where the dances are always interrupted.

Reactions: Kilt Boy

Nesbot

Jan 25, 2016
I was a Barefax regular for years, and they had none of the champagne room issues people have mentioned here about the Playmate. Does that only occur at certain times of the day? With the Barefax still on evening hours, I was hoping the Playmate could be a substitute once the clubs reopen but I have no interest in a place where the dances are always interrupted.
The dances were interrupted a lot more in the past based on who the floor manager was. I personally have no problems getting interrupted but I imagine barefax is much better for that. Mileage however is far more hit and miss there from my experience. Plus the added bonus of the upstairs component for more fun is nice bonus. Of course, I find I’m attracted to the ladies at barefax and nuden more than playmate. So depends what you’re on it for.

Reactions: Wigss
Seeking Arrangement