Ambition Spa
Ashley Madison

Over rated classic movies 🤦‍♂️

poker

Everyone's hero's, tell everyone's lies.
Jun 1, 2006
Niagara
Do we consider Dr Strangelove to be one of the classics?

downbound123

Jul 10, 2017
The Maltese Falcon, High Sierra, The Treasure Of The Sierra Madre.
Don't forget The Big Sleep, The African Queen, The Caine Mutiny and Sabrina (Bogart, Holden and Hepburn)

Reactions: The Oracle

massman

Sep 8, 2001
I don't think so, but I know where you are coming from. One of my fave SPs from back in the day (retired-sigh!) used to refer to greek as access to "my rose". The comparison of the vagina to a flower is pretty common, though...
Point taken about pussy being referred to as a flower. However I’d think more orchids, or pea pod, than rose. 😂

Insidious Von

My head is my home
Sep 12, 2007
Netflix ripped a rusty trombone fart when they released Mank, I can't stand revisionist history. It deserved to be shut out at the Oscars.

The worst part, Fincher couldn't have cast Orson Welles better, Tom Burke was born to play him.

danmand

Nov 28, 2003
All time best movie: Amazon women on the moon

xmontrealer

May 23, 2005
Don't hate me for this, but even after watching it a couple of times (on the chance that I didn't "get it" the first time) I really didn't like "The Big Lebowski"...

• Angry
Reactions: poker and massman

NotADcotor

Mar 8, 2017
To Sir With Love is pretty watchable still.
I am pretty sure that watchable means what you think it means. I've seen it multiple times and not just for the female teach, student main character and the wee oriental chick who reminds me of someone I used to know.

Don't hate me for this, but even after watching it a couple of times (on the chance that I didn't "get it" the first time) I really didn't like "The Big Lebowski"...
Shouldn't say this as a literal dudist priest, but the movie isn't all that good. It's all right and there are a few good quotes but meh.

mandrill

Aug 23, 2001
I am pretty sure that watchable means what you think it means. I've seen it multiple times and not just for the female teach, student main character and the wee oriental chick who reminds me of someone I used to know.

Shouldn't say this as a literal dudist priest, but the movie isn't all that good. It's all right and there are a few good quotes but meh.

Best movie ever made.

Reactions: massman

NotADcotor

Mar 8, 2017
Reactions: massman

mandrill

Aug 23, 2001
Mandrill, you are out of your element. That is just like your opinion man.
I watched that "donkey show" clip from Clerks. It didn't even have donkeys in it. I was disappointed.

When I was a kid, I lived in a big house on a hill with a big front yard and my dad bought me a donkey. I was only 5 years old and I still treasure that warm memory. I was hoping to re live those happy, innocent moments.

NotADcotor

Mar 8, 2017
I watched that "donkey show" clip from Clerks. It didn't even have donkeys in it. I was disappointed.
Shared the wrong clip, deeply sorry

"I was hoping to re live those happy, innocent moments."

Hmm, either you really don't know the scene or you are playing along very strongly.

The donkey shows up at :36
Also a good scene if you like Samantha Fox.

Ashley Madison