Ashley Madison

Niagara Clubs?

416Riot

May 11, 2017
Going to be in Niagara with a female friend and potentially talked about going to a club together.

Looking for a suggestion to which one, as I dont really know any in the area. Probably be a Tuesday/Wednesday night. Any ideas?

Preciate it in advance,

Butler1000

Oct 31, 2011
Nothing will be open on Tuesday. So basically it will be the Sundowner on Wednesday. I suppose you could try Mints. It was decent when I went a few Fridays ago in town. But its not much of a party in October on weekdays in Niagara.

MadGeek

Jul 17, 2011
Nothing will be open on Tuesday. So basically it will be the Sundowner on Wednesday. I suppose you could try Mints. It was decent when I went a few Fridays ago in town. But its not much of a party in October on weekdays in Niagara.
I would call Mints first before heading down. Pretty sure they are only open 7pm to 2am on Fri/Sat's.

Reactions: turinman

bazokajoe

Nov 6, 2010
Sundowner is closed. Seductions next door is open( except Monday and Tuesday).

416Riot

May 11, 2017
Amazing thanks for the answers. Just going for a little 2 day hotel stay wanted some other action. I’ll check it out Wednesday.

MadGeek

Jul 17, 2011
Just Fridays and Saturdays? Just 7 to 2?
Mints hasn't been what you could call a busy club outside of the 10pm to close Fri/Sat window since the 07/08 downturn. They killed off their day shift shortly after the 2014 World cup; reduced hours and reduced days followed shortly after that. Pre covid they were down to Wed/Thu 8pm to 2am and Fri/Sat 6pm to 2am. Mints is basically a summer tourist trap for those tourists who have never heard of the Downer/Seds.

Reactions: fedor77

MadGeek

Jul 17, 2011
Is it even worth going to on a Wednesday or Thursday night? I may be in NF this week.
From what some of the dancers have told me Thursday is better than Wednesday.

I think the blonde Raavyn
dances there on Thursday night. If nothing else her stage show is at least fun to watch.

Reactions: ficken
Ashley Madison