Vaughan Spa
Ashley Madison

MA GFE list thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickFlairOtt

Apr 20, 2020
I hope this serves as a lesson to the dumb fucks who hijacked the GFE MA list. It was meant to be a list for voting and one line reviews.

Some ass hats, and we know who they are, chose to stir up controversy, score points with hostesses and continue their asinine quarrels rather than voting. The thread was not meant for that purpose.

May your tiny peckers fall off.

maurice93

Mar 29, 2006
i apologize to all for any role I may have played in this. I saw a -1 that was odd and questioned it and mentioned that I typically don’t like discussing -1s because they divert. so I should have listened to myself and not posted it. It then went into some strange totally opposite direction that I wanted it to go.

it probably was the first -1 I ever questioned and I am certainly not one to constantly quarrel on that thread .. if ever?

it is a good resource for the board that is simple and results in far less issues than other threads.

Perhaps another thread should be started and see where it does and take what happened here as a notice to respect what is posted by the voter and move on.

Last edited:

wings999

Oct 15, 2009
Unless ppl make the same mistakes because they dont know what went wrong. My understanding from these few posts is that someone posted a -1 and another questioned it. That will undoubtedly happen again.
While i don’t disagree but Rick post basically sums it all up on what happened

Dec 8, 2020
i apologize to all for any role I may have played in this. I saw a -1 that was odd and questioned it and mentioned that I typically don’t like discussing -1s because they divert. so I should have listened to myself and not posted it. It then went into some strange totally opposite direction that I wanted it to go.

it probably was the first -1 I ever questioned and I am certainly not one to constantly quarrel on that thread .. if ever?

it is a good resource for the board that is simple and results in far less issues than other threads.

Perhaps another thread should be started and see where it does and take what happened here as a notice to respect what is posted by the voter and move on.
Hi maurice , this is a review board . If someone gives a -1 it’s because the session didn’t go well for that person and not intended to stop other people from seeing the provider. My second post was in regard to the sad face 😞 that I got from that post.
And by the way it wasn’t the first -1 she has had. Cheers

maurice93

Mar 29, 2006
Thank you Maseeker.

I have also PM’d OCH to explain to him why I thought there was an issue and where I likely went wrong. I erred in commenting on his post, and it to led to even further confusion after that.

Reactions: MaverickPunter

Epic

Aug 23, 2020
As a former rookie to this hobby, that thread and the list was a huge factor in choosing the right places to go and the right places to stay away from. I sincerely hope you folks work to get that thread back up and running. A few boneheads shouldn't detract nor ruin the usefulness of that thread. Thank you MASeeker for all the work you put into that list.

JohnnyFever

Apr 19, 2018
A provider was given a -1. A certain poster questioned this, another poster questioned him, and they went back and forth. Mods locked thread.

I'd say more but this is a delicate topic.

RickFlairOtt

Apr 20, 2020
Mod replied back with definitely no answer. We have decided to stop sharing the gfe ma list for now while we are trying to figure things out.
What do you mean by they responded with definitely no answer ? It’s unclear.

DoctorMuon

Life only exists at the speed of light
Apr 26, 2021
What do you mean by they responded with definitely no answer ? It’s unclear.
It seems pretty clear to me that they must've said no to reopening the thread, and/or starting a new thread to continue on with it.

JohnnyFever

Apr 19, 2018
It was a great "quick reference" for local MAs. You see an ad, you do a check on Twitter to see what kind of feedback they've gotten on the spreadsheet, then if necessary check here for the individual ratings with more information. It was also good for evaluating MAs who are always advertising, but have no feedback (and aren't DNR). There's a reason why someone has an ad posted every day for six months running and yet has 0 or +1 on the spreadsheet.

Ah well, c'est la vie.

Status
Not open for further replies.