Seduction Spa
Ashley Madison

Looking for info

InYourEndo

Mar 19, 2022
(This is my first post on here so forgive me if its in the wrong place)
I seen a very attractive girl on kathleen today and would like to "get to know her" but i wasnt comfortable with just stopping on the corner of kethleen street and all that. I know the leolist girls and the kathleen girls are at least slightly different... so im just wondering if anyone knows if theres any way to find out reviews or contact info on kathleen girls (now that theres no backpage). Thanks.

funstuff221

Feb 4, 2021
(This is my first post on here so forgive me if its in the wrong place)
I seen a very attractive girl on kathleen today and would like to "get to know her" but i wasnt comfortable with just stopping on the corner of kethleen street and all that. I know the leolist girls and the kathleen girls are at least slightly different... so im just wondering if anyone knows if theres any way to find out reviews or contact info on kathleen girls (now that theres no backpage). Thanks.
I think i know who you are talking about... pretty sure she lives at the balmoral on bruce street.. she is nice.. i usually see her early mornings..but i dont go by there at night so who knows.. your best bet is just stop and pick her up.. there have been a few girls that walk kathleen and post on leolist.. you can usually tell the difference between a professional and one just looking for quick fix..

Best advicce though is not to feel weird . Alot of nice girls walking kathleen.. but also a few i dont even look at . She caught your eye enough to post on here.. so just do it

Reactions: InYourEndo

InYourEndo

Mar 19, 2022
I think i know who you are talking about... pretty sure she lives at the balmoral on bruce street.. she is nice.. i usually see her early mornings..but i dont go by there at night so who knows.. your best bet is just stop and pick her up.. there have been a few girls that walk kathleen and post on leolist.. you can usually tell the difference between a professional and one just looking for quick fix..

Best advicce though is not to feel weird . Alot of nice girls walking kathleen.. but also a few i dont even look at . She caught your eye enough to post on here.. so just do it
Could be the same one. Was a Small brunett with her hair up, jeans and tee shirt. Couldnt tell she was a worker at first glance. Also its the stopping to pick up a girl on kathleen thats the weird part for me. Thats why i was hoping for any type of contact info, so something less obvious could be arranged prior lol like one street over or something. Does that sound like possibly the same girl?

funstuff221

Feb 4, 2021
Could be the same one. Was a Small brunett with her hair up, jeans and tee shirt. Couldnt tell she was a worker at first glance. Also its the stopping to pick up a girl on kathleen thats the weird part for me. Thats why i was hoping for any type of contact info, so something less obvious could be arranged prior lol like one street over or something. Does that sound like possibly the same girl?
Ya. Sounds like the same girl.. maybe next time you see her.. point to a street over and go park there and she will probably come see you there

Reactions: InYourEndo

InYourEndo

Mar 19, 2022
Ya. Sounds like the same girl.. maybe next time you see her.. point to a street over and go park there and she will probably come see you there
Thats a good idea. Do you usually just pick her up when you see her or do you contact her prior? Also what are her rates?

Ashley Madison