My Sweet Milf
Seeking.com

Lana Archer...OMG

never2old

Feb 28, 2019
Had the great pleasure to meet Lana Archer when she visited SSM in late April. She is an absolutely gorgeous lady with a great attitude and personality, and a body to die for. She offers PSE but the one hour of GFE I had with her was probably the most satisfying visit with an SP I ever had. The best part was when she rode cowgirl until she collapsed in an epic orgasm. She provides an intensely passionate GFE with lots of DFK. Dont miss this lady when she visits!

Coolsin000

LEGENDARY
Apr 21, 2019
Had the great pleasure to meet Lana Archer when she visited SSM in late April. She is an absolutely gorgeous lady with a great attitude and personality, and a body to die for. She offers PSE but the one hour of GFE I had with her was probably the most satisfying visit with an SP I ever had. The best part was when she rode cowgirl until she collapsed in an epic orgasm. She provides an intensely passionate GFE with lots of DFK. Dont miss this lady when she visits!
Thanks for sharing. When Lana Archer visit Sudbury, I'll definitely look for her.

Ashley Madison