Angels Touch Massage
Jerkmate

Kendra - French Canadian Babe -9650

DATYAgent69

Jan 24, 2020
TOFTT. Plan A left town and plan B fell apart, therefore randomly decided to reach out to Kendra upon seeing her ad. Got a quick response. Provided with an enticing menu and she was available to see me immediately, therefore agreed to a session seeing how she was within 10 min drive away. Thought she was from out of town, but she’s actually a local provider hosting in a tiny studio downtown.
https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...n-ontario/ottawa_cum_have_a_good_time-6365793
DBC22A8A-C518-457D-A8D1-C0DF6438A2AD.jpg B70F8F9C-3385-47B6-9E09-F065B77D83ED.jpg
She’s a blonde, blue eyed spinner with natural C cups. She’s exactly as shown in her pics. Fit girl that likes to do yoga, run and hit the gym. Pleasant girl to talk to as she’s got a broad range of interests.

Service wise, she fully delivers on her extensive menu. I was very pleasantly surprised. Session started with a sensual make out session before proceeding to the bed. Kicked things off with bbbj, which she got very into. Plenty of spit and repeatedly DT without even being asked. WOW. Got the chance to DATY and 69 with her next, which was quite tasty and enjoyable. She had no issues with digits and she appeared to thoroughly enjoy being pleasured. Main menu began with doggy, which was quite intense. Followed it up with CG, where she expertly showcased her riding skill. Transitioned to mish and passionately kissed throughout. Very intense as she would tightly grasp my neck with her hands as I repeatedly went deep inside her. With each position I was trying to avoid busting. She’s really tight. Finally, as I realized there was no way I could contain myself any longer, I asked if it was ok to CIM on her. She laid on her back, opened her mouth widetook a load and swallowed without hesitation. Even licked up the drips that fell on her breasts. Very hot! I thought about extending the session, but figured I’d be better off just returning to repeat another night. Can’t imagine having her take a second CIMSW.

The experience with her was great. Will repeat for sure. Would not hesitate to provide her a recommendation.