The One Spa
Seeking.com

Kendra - French Canadian Babe -9650

DATYAgent69

Jan 24, 2020
TOFTT. Plan A left town and plan B fell apart, therefore randomly decided to reach out to Kendra upon seeing her ad. Got a quick response. Provided with an enticing menu and she was available to see me immediately, therefore agreed to a session seeing how she was within 10 min drive away. Thought she was from out of town, but she’s actually a local provider hosting in a tiny studio downtown.
https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...n-ontario/ottawa_cum_have_a_good_time-6365793
DBC22A8A-C518-457D-A8D1-C0DF6438A2AD.jpg B70F8F9C-3385-47B6-9E09-F065B77D83ED.jpg
She’s a blonde, blue eyed spinner with natural C cups. She’s exactly as shown in her pics. Fit girl that likes to do yoga, run and hit the gym. Pleasant girl to talk to as she’s got a broad range of interests.

Service wise, she fully delivers on her extensive menu. I was very pleasantly surprised. Session started with a sensual make out session before proceeding to the bed. Kicked things off with bbbj, which she got very into. Plenty of spit and repeatedly DT without even being asked. WOW. Got the chance to DATY and 69 with her next, which was quite tasty and enjoyable. She had no issues with digits and she appeared to thoroughly enjoy being pleasured. Main menu began with doggy, which was quite intense. Followed it up with CG, where she expertly showcased her riding skill. Transitioned to mish and passionately kissed throughout. Very intense as she would tightly grasp my neck with her hands as I repeatedly went deep inside her. With each position I was trying to avoid busting. She’s really tight. Finally, as I realized there was no way I could contain myself any longer, I asked if it was ok to CIM on her. She laid on her back, opened her mouth widetook a load and swallowed without hesitation. Even licked up the drips that fell on her breasts. Very hot! I thought about extending the session, but figured I’d be better off just returning to repeat another night. Can’t imagine having her take a second CIMSW.

The experience with her was great. Will repeat for sure. Would not hesitate to provide her a recommendation.

Nesbot

Jan 25, 2016
Holy smokes! She’s going to be VERY busy now. Lol. Thanks for the review.

69Lanes

Apr 19, 2021
Decided to take the plunge the other night, she is a good part of DT Ottawa, easily, accessible, communication was easy, and was able to set up an appointment fairly quickly.
Upon opening the door, I wasn't sure what I'd expect tbh, given her pictures don't reveal too much about her overall looks, but wow, she is an absolute stunner, blond hair, blue eyes,
a cute spinner body, with fantastic booty and not to mention a gorgeous face(10/10 in my books)! We talked for a little bit to ease into the session, she is very sweet, great personality also does a lot of artwork on the side, she had a piece that she was currently working on we discussed.

The session started off with some very passionate DFK, she was wearing some cherry chapstick which was quite a nice addition, and also some strong scenting perfume, enough to make my clothes
smell like her for a few days after.
After several minutes of DFK, she asked me what I preferred next, I decided to go for doggy. She has an absolutely fantastic shaped booty, which she encouraged me to slap hard, once again very passionate and you can tell she really enjoys what she does. Definitely second the first comment, it was intense and I was starting to break a sweat, could also feel my condom starting to stretch to its limits and near breaking which was a little nerve-racking, she really is that tight. Of course, this made it hard to hold in any longer, so I asked her for CIM. I am fairly new to the hobby, and my past GFs have never let me do CIM, her face is also model material in my books, so this was certainly a no-brainer. She swallowed the whole load, no hesitation which certainly felt like an eternity. Amazing!.
All in all, it was a fantastic session, definitely the best I've had in hobbying for ~a year. She's a little expensive for HH but worth every penny. Definitely will repeat!

Nesbot

Jan 25, 2016
Decided to take the plunge the other night, she is a good part of DT Ottawa, easily, accessible, communication was easy, and was able to set up an appointment fairly quickly.
Upon opening the door, I wasn't sure what I'd expect tbh, given her pictures don't reveal too much about her overall looks, but wow, she is an absolute stunner, blond hair, blue eyes,
a cute spinner body, with fantastic booty and not to mention a gorgeous face(10/10 in my books)! We talked for a little bit to ease into the session, she is very sweet, great personality also does a lot of artwork on the side, she had a piece that she was currently working on we discussed.

The session started off with some very passionate DFK, she was wearing some cherry chapstick which was quite a nice addition, and also some strong scenting perfume, enough to make my clothes
smell like her for a few days after.
After several minutes of DFK, she asked me what I preferred next, I decided to go for doggy. She has an absolutely fantastic shaped booty, which she encouraged me to slap hard, once again very passionate and you can tell she really enjoys what she does. Definitely second the first comment, it was intense and I was starting to break a sweat, could also feel my condom starting to stretch to its limits and near breaking which was a little nerve-racking, she really is that tight. Of course, this made it hard to hold in any longer, so I asked her for CIM. I am fairly new to the hobby, and my past GFs have never let me do CIM, her face is also model material in my books, so this was certainly a no-brainer. She swallowed the whole load, no hesitation which certainly felt like an eternity. Amazing!.
All in all, it was a fantastic session, definitely the best I've had in hobbying for ~a year. She's a little expensive for HH but worth every penny. Definitely will repeat!
Awesome! Sounds like Ottawa has another star in the making!

bloodless

once, i thought i was wrong... but i was mistaken
Feb 24, 2021
she sounds like the true definition of gfe that we are looking for but rarely obtain

Reactions: curiousm7

dynomyte

Nov 29, 2013
Tried to connect with her today. She said she is out of town for a few days. Hoping our schedules align when she returns