Hot Pink List
Seeking.com

Club 77

HUGS_KISSES

Mar 16, 2017
There are TWO areas for the CRs in that bar. One is on one end of the bar where you enter the bar it is on your right (Main area with a number of CRs) close to gent's bathroom and second area is at the other end of the bar where the stage is, in between the reserved sections (about 4 to 6 CRs) about 3 to 5 m away from stage. Ask lady dancers to take you to that second area. Did you ask the manager or any of dancers about this?

Last edited:

rompin

Mar 28, 2007
There are TWO areas for the CRs in that bar. One is on one end of the bar where you enter the bar it is on your right (Main area with a number of CRs) close to gent's bathroom and second area is at the other end of the bar where the stage is, in between the reserved sections (about 4 to 6 CRs) about 3 to 5 m away from stage. Ask lady dancers to take you to that second area. Did you ask the manager or any of dancers about this?
I saw those ...2 on each side of the reserved section directly opposite the stage...but they appear to have cloth doors like curtains...not wood

HUGS_KISSES

Mar 16, 2017
I saw those ...2 on each side of the reserved section directly opposite the stage...but they appear to have cloth doors like curtains...not wood
Lol, I didn't inspect the material or even touched it. The dancers pulled something pre-existing which looked like a door to me. I never thought this was made of cloth. In the dark it looked like a hard material but I could be wrong. But the important part is that whatever we call it (door or cover or curtain) it is not transparent from outside and gives patron and dancer good degree of privacy. Thanks for correction.

Last edited:
Reactions: westcityside

westcityside

Jun 22, 2020
Lol, I didn't inspect the material or even touched it. The dancers pulled something pre-existing which looked like a door to me. I never thought this was made of cloth. In the dark it looked like a hard material but I could be wrong. But the important part is that whatever we call it (door or cover or curtain) it is not transparent from outside and gives patron and dancer good degree of privacy. Thanks for correction.
Ok, so this sounds like a fun place

Reactions: HUGS_KISSES
Seeking Arrangement