Brass Club
Ashley Madison

CASSANDRA DILAURENTIS , your french blond with green eyes and natural curves, FEBURARY 21TH - 26TH

Jun 12, 2018

Hi guys my name is Cassandra. I’m french canadian from Montreal. I’m delicate and sensual I can satisfied any of your fantasy in discretion. I’m a welcoming woman you will be immediately be comfortable with me. My height is 5ft7, 140 pound , my breast is natural c34 round and ferm. My skin is silky like satin, I’m a natural blond. With my green eyes I would like to watch you having pleasure. I like to put my self on top to go out in a good restaurant around a nice bottle of red wine. Black dress and red lipstick,I’m always classy and simple. I also like music , concert and art has always impressed me. I love men with good manner and respect as I am.

CACHET

HH - JUST FOR A LITTLE TASTE OF ME - $250 (INCALL SPECIAL)

H - FOR THE EXQUISE HOUR - $400(INCALL SPECIAL)

2H - THE FUN JUST BEGENING - $800

5H - CHAMPAGNE TOAST (DINNER DATE) - $2000

12H - FULL MOON RENDEZ-VOUS - $4800

OUTCALL

H - $450

**My fees are not negotiable, any kind of bargaining will results in a categorical refusal to meet. 24HRS notice is always appreciated, last minute requests are never guaranteed. 4-5 stars Hotels are required for a first encounter. I might agree on chic lofts, condos and residences with a known friend.Duo are also available with NATHALIA ROSS(*kindly inquire for info, pictures and cachet).

CASSANDRA XOX​

Jun 12, 2018
Good morning hunnies :coffee:.Today, I will be available in vaughan at 4pm until 10pm come see me and let's play :p xo

Jun 12, 2018
Good morning gentleman's, only 3 days left until I'm leaving for Montreal. Come have some wet fun with me today, I'm available until 11pm in Vaughan xx :sneaky:

Jun 12, 2018
Hello gentleman's , this is my last day in VAUGHAN. Come have a bit of me before I leave, I'm available until 11pm xx