Another German FKK trip is done

breadman

Mr. Big
Aug 18, 2001
Note to Mods...if this doesnt belong here please move after a couple of days or so.

Another German FKK run is completed, visited a few new clubs along the way…met up with some friends by chance more than a couple of times from previous visits….and even repeated here and there with girls I met before. After every trip I still come away amazed at what and who’s available in some of these clubs and for the price, not to mention the culture of the German people. Just have to wonder about their driving habits though…bit too extreme from time to time.

Well, planned this trip out pretty far in advance…then changed it last minute to include some different clubs (and canceled a club last minute as well). And the weather in my hometown didn’t help much with a last minute blizzard that shut down the airport and delayed my departure for 24 hours (although it did save me some cash at the club I planned to visit). Of the original list my partner in crime Jackyo agreed to cancel a visit to Cocoon with a report that the hotel next door had changed hands and the girls would no longer be allowed to use those rooms, thus limiting the rooms to six and creating long wait times. Reports are still good though about the quality of the girls although some are moving to the sister club Amnesia. Partytreff Wagenfeld and Fkk Zeus were added to the list late in the trip, the first wasn’t worth a visit and the second would have gotten two thumbs up if food was available. Also landed in Cologne for the first time ever, so getting around the airport would be a new experience…but the second time should go easier.

Finally landed in Cologne a day late and tried my luck at finding a bank machine along the way. Was getting pretty frustrated until I lucked upon one not even on my list. Made my way to my hotel after burning an extra 10 euro’s in gas in the bank machine hunt, walked in and was put at ease right away when reception told me they had a package waiting for me…I lucked out on ebay.de and won a backup gps device for 55 euro’s that was basically brand new. I know some look down upon these devices, but I swear by them…they’ve gotten me out of trouble more than once. Checked in and was on my way to one of my favorite clubs saunaclub Goldentime (www.goldentime.de).

Goldentime

Wasn’t going to make a newbie mistake and just grab the first girl that came to my attention…first things first was to sample some of the best beer in the world made to strict standards. Coarse it was 6am my time but when in Germany… This club offers a lot of choices, usually 40 to 50 women (sometimes more)…and they’ll have rock music blasting inside but outside some nice relaxing music for those needing to get some fresh air. In the summer this is the place to be, in the winter though the lack of the garden area makes it a bit packed in the evenings. After wandering about a bit I settle trying out some talent that didn’t get sampled on my last visit…

Angela was the first choice of many on this trip. Cute blonde polish girl, maybe 22years old, 5’2 105lbs soaking wet. Very cute face and a nice body in need of some extra tanning. Services were pretty open, plenty of French kissing and a nice bbbj…but she was just too tight for little breadman. When im attracted to a girl I usually don’t look them over for size issues, but for 50 euro’s its worth the gamble.
Spotted a very hot blonde who turned out to be one of the repeats I mentioned above. Melissa stands out above the rest, very tight toned body and easily a 10 in my book. Last trip she walked up to me and stated very clearly “my friends tell me you have a very large cock, I like large cocks and you can stick it up my ass”. Who can forget such a ‘pick up line’. Motioned her over and she fell into my arms on the couch I was relaxing on…asked her if she remembered me and she said ‘yes’ as she slipped her hand under my robe…then said ‘and I remember this even more’. Did a bit of chit chat and off to the room. What’s unique about Goldentime is their use of sheets on top of the beds, for every customer is a freshly cleaned bedsheet…no laying down towels like other clubs. So as she’s just getting the towel layed down (figure 10 seconds after closing the door), I had my robe off and stood on top of the bed putting little breadman within reach, 15 seconds after the door shut I was getting some of the best deepthroat action of the trip. Tons of positons offered, greek was offered but 20 minutes into the time so I passed (only 50 euro’s extra at GT)….would have kept her for an extra 30 minutes (25 euros more) but the jetlag was starting to creep up. Parted ways after an awsome 29 minutes of action, all for the low price of 50 euros.

I was surprised by the lack of guys in the club and the overabundance of hot women sitting around waiting to be taken to the rooms. But Carnival was here and the guys were elsewhere. But the lack of guys made the food more plentiful at dinner, plenty of extra available to anyone still hungry.

After dinner set my sights on a cute brunette named Isa. She came up between me and a couple of guys I was chatting with and my arm just went right around her nice waist. Her eyes sparkled and her personality made her an easy choice. She’s got long brunette hair, a nicely toned body with some small b’s, a great ass that likes to show itself off in doggy. Only downside that comes to mind is her flexibility, she cant or wont allow her legs to be spread for more easier access.

It was still relatively early and the jetlag was hitting hard, so made the decision to head back to the hotel a bit earlier than planned. Wrong move…after an hour nap was good to go again…should have went back and did one last shag for the night but figured three was a good start for the trip.

breadman

Mr. Big
Aug 18, 2001
Day 2…

Breakfast and a bit of sightseeing and off to find Wildenrath (www.parksauna.info/) This club is pretty easy to find since its on a main road leading right to Goldentime. Checked it out early in the am, but it being the day after carnival the pickings were very small. I did like the way this club was setup and another visit at a later time in the day will have to be done. The remodel is very nice, only downside was the showers…you have to keep your hand pressed to the button to keep the water running. Couple of coffee’s later and I was heading back to Goldentime.

Back at Goldentime for another visit after checking out of my hotel. Lined up a hotel near their sister club Living Room to check out that action. Once again, the lineup at Goldentime was in full swing. Had some lunch and lounged around a bit enjoying the warm febuary air, must have been in the mid 50’s. Nothing like sitting outside in a robe drinking a cold beer and not needing a blanket. Not much action to see though so started to time the women as they walked to the outdoor huts (heated of coarse). Was surprised to find that many came back after only 15 minutes, even the girls I had done before that I new didn’t rush things. Timing the action gets boring pretty quickly so had to dive back in and spot my next target. A brunette by the name of Jessica was the first choice. Mid 20’s with a nicely shaped body, 5’7 maybe 120lbs. She’s has a very open personality, and doesn’t try to hide in a room. Lots of action but a bit of upsell once in the room. I wont repeat since there’s so many other choices but im sure she’s got her followers.

The first day I visited I saw this brunette walking around in high heeled stripper boots. She’s a hotty and made my list right away…but when she got closer I saw just how tiny she was and had to knock her down the list a bit. The second day she had on these thin see thru lace shorts that barely hid her perfect ass…and she walks around topless showing off her perfect b’s that look larger on her small frame. I’d always check her out when she walked by but never made the approach.

After visiting with Jessica I found a seat inside where the sauna is located on a padded chair and kicked back. Great place to watch the women cut thru to the cinema. So im relaxing and watching, actually doing more watching than relaxing…when who sits next to me is this little hotty. Her name is Kandy, with a ‘K’ she tells me. 20y, 5’1 but looks taller in the boots, maybe 95lbs. She asked me if the drink on the ground was someone who might be coming back, told her no…she’s got this slight british accent that peaked my interest even more. She jumped up and sat almost in my lap and informed me a customer whom she found a bit odd asked her to go to a room, but she told him she had someone waiting. She asked if it was ok if she sat with me since she just saw him walking by. Always there to lend a hand to a lady in distress ;-) Ended up having a nice long chat with this lovely lady and decided to put her to the top of the list and see her right away. But before I could inform her of my intentions she slips her hand under the robe as the extra encouragement. Off for a room key she goes…only to run into Jessica who informed her of my ‘size’…but seeing she had her hand around little breadman only moments before its not an issue.

On the way to the room she informs me her old boyfriend was endowed as well and she likes the bigger ones…my luck. Get in the room and she’s French kissing me like there’s no tomorrow…then moves down to give little breadman her full attention. For such a small thing, she sure does a great bj. Throws on the condom and lowers herself right down giving me a nice view of her backside. No size issues at all with this little lady. Tons of posions and finish off with a great 69 position with her swallowing every last drop. Usually don’t bother with cim but she was doing such a great job just couldn’t say no. Highly recommened little spinner.

Need rest after this encounter so took a break until later in the evening. After a nice dinner, again with plenty of leftovers set my sights on Summer. A Tai girl, long flowing black hair and a great set of natural C’s. I usually don’t go out of my way just to see Asians, but figured it had been awhile since my last. After the level of Kandy’s service and attitude I shouldn’t have been surprised to end my Goldentime experience with an average performance. Nothing stood out as bad service, it just couldn’t live up to what Kandy provided.

You visit stripclubs with your buddies, occasionally you get a hot dancer to give them a table dance…buy them a round of beer etc. What ive never seen before is someone buying his buddy a girl at a club. Well, always a first time. Relaxing in Goldentime and I see this guy chatting with a very attractive brunette, but not making a move. Along comes his buddy sits next to her on the other side…then pulls out a 50 and hands it to her, tells her to find a room for his buddy. This can only happen in Germany.

Left Goldentime early and headed over to check out Living Room for their free entry with a paid entry to Goldentime. Had the manager call my hotel to insure my hotel room and when I arrived he said my secretary had called confirming my room that afternoon. This club just goes out of their way to keep their guests happy, from getting you a hotel room with the key before you even leave…to confirming your room. Wonder if they’d even order food for you if you had a craving for something diffent?

breadman

Mr. Big
Aug 18, 2001
heavensgate
Day three…picked up partner in crime Jackyo and headed north to Fkk Heavensgate in Dorten. http://www.fkk-heavensgate.de/

This is a relatively small club but is set up to maximize the space they have. In summer they have a nice a small pool and whirlpool outdoors that you can enjoy. Indoors thay have a nice layout of couchs in two area’s…one where most of the ladies sit, the other offering a place to relax and close your eyes and take a nap if needed. A nice kitchen area where food can be found and is usually pretty decent. A small bar for seating 4 guys keeps guys focused on what they are there for in the first place…the women. Downstairs is the sauna/shower area and a small area with lounge chairs…I did notice they took out the hot tub (now outside?) and replaced it with a private sitting area (vip area maybe?). Have to make the comment, the roman look with palm tree’s is a bit ‘off’. Upstairs they have plenty of rooms to fill the need in case guys all get horny at the same time…with two on the main floor as well (plus another if you don’t mind doing it on a couch with a divider used as a door). Only negative is the lighting in the rooms, they could use a bit more lighting to take away the dreary feel.

Entered the club and sat down…to be quickly hit upon by Inese. Brunette, large C’s and a decent body. Bit on the crazy side I think, later on saw her dancing by herself and then picking up girls with bearhugs and simulating sex acts with the girls. Got a good chuckle from everyone all the time. Ended up going to the room with her, decent action but im more drawn to the hotter lookers most of these clubs have.

This club has a nice selection of women, most of them that I recall from the previous visit last year, but for some reason they just didn’t have the guys visiting on this day. At one time I was the only guy in a room full of 7 hot naked women. Have to love those odds. So im sitting there relaxing after a nice sauna and shower…and in walks Tyra. Saw Tyra last year on the previous visit, she’s a little hotty. 5’2, 105lbs, small perky b’s, beautiful face, brunesse hair midway down her back. Exactly my type. She was sitting next to another hotty named Eva whom I never had the chance to meet before. Ended up going to the room with Tyra right away and having a hell of a time with this cutie. Highly recommended. A quick 20 minute session and I was ready for another sauna…another 35euros’s well spent.

Jackyo spotted Anastasia first and gave the thumbs up sign for this hot brunette. 5’5, 110lbs, nice large b’s….very, very attractive. I ended up dragging her back to a room and had tons of action, again for 20 minutes and once again 35 euro’s well spent. This club does have their mirrors well placed for admiring the ladies as your in action.

Does breadman call it quits? Nope….at only 35 euro’s a pop I can keep trying out the talent without having a big bite taken out of the wallet. Next up a blonde with a killer body…Melissa. 5’7, large C’s and a great ass. She was turned around on the couch when I decided to make my move and sit next to her. Don’t know how she didn’t feel me sit down, but when she turned around and noticed me next to her she almost jumped out of her skin (if she wasn’t naked she’d probably would have jumped out of her cloths). Went right to the room, she closed the door and just dropped to her knee’s and took little breadman almost all the way down. Had me lay on the bed after a bit, threw on a condom, stood up and turned around and sat all the way down. Lots of action and tons of pounding…but once again the 20 minutes was just enough time, also helped that I could check my watch to make sure I didn’t go over.

Bit more relaxing and spotted Eva who was sitting with Tyra before….figured one more couldn’t hurt. Spotted her tounge stud and knew I had to try her out. 21y, 5’5 105 nice small c’s, great ass with a tattoo across her lower back, brunette hair couple inch’s past her shoulders. Took her to the room and ended up enjoying the tounge stud just a bit too long, ran over the 20 minute time limit and had to extend to 40 minutes…ohh well, an extra 25 euro’s tacked on. But ended up needing it since she’s got such a killer body.

I like this club but it my opinion a quick visit in the am to partytreff dorsten for the first 4 hours before it gets crowded and then a visit to Heavensgate is the way to go…tons of action and then a nice selection to pick and choose from. Also Mondays and Wednesday they have have beers for 1 euro each in the evenings, otherwise they charge 4 euro’s a pop.

breadman

Mr. Big
Aug 18, 2001
fkk zeus
Day 4…visited a partytreff in wagenfeld farther north, my first club ever last year. Had a great time then and wanted to check it out again…but the talent just didn’t cut it.

Day 5…Fkk Zeus http://www.fkk-zeus.de/

This club had a lot of talent, a nice selection of good looking women but didn’t offer food so staying at this club an entire day would almost be impossible without starving. Since they didn’t have cover its possible to run out and find a place to eat and then return though. Pricing is 70 for the first and 50 for each one after. They have two shifts…one that shows up at 10am and the other at noon. The first works till 10pm, the other till midnight. So you know the girls will be there. If your driving by and need a quick pit stop, this is the place to visit. At this club though they give you a bit of couch action first…and then onto the room. Sorta like bernds…but they charge 100 extra for cim and 150 extra for greek…bit too high in my opinion.

First one to catch my attention was Thalia, about 5’4 21y blonde with nice b’s. She said she worked at PHG before and just started this club club 3 days before. This girl is the girl next door but has one fine body. Easily a 9 in my book. Sat next to her and after a bit of chit chatting she pulled away my towel, grabbed little breadman and said ‘lets see how this tastes’…and down she went. Couple minutes later off to the room for some fun. She’s very, very responsive and gives back with lots of hip movement. Finished up and she wrote her name down on my wrist pad (at this club they write their name and you pay when you leave).

Sat around for a bit and Jackyo told me he had a good time with a blonde named Violeta. Figured id give her a try. Great body, very firm b cups and a decent time in the room, but was a bit more professional than Thalia.

The year before on a previous visit we ran into a guy at Heavensgate who told us about this club…and who should walk in that night but big J himself. Also ran into one of the guys I met the year before and two days before at Goldentime. 100 kilometers away and we run into each other at the same club. Interesting to hear live reports on different clubs and their perspectives on what clubs are hot and which should be avoided.

All this talk is fun…but I was getting lonely for Thalia…so went out and found her sitting by herself. Took her to the couch all the way in the back by the whirlpool and enjoyed a nice long bbbj from this lovely young lady. Ended up taking her up to the mattress above the whirlpool to complete the action (its enclose by a see thru mesh so others can sorta see in on the action). She’s was as responsive as the first time. Don’t know if I’ll make it back to this club, but you never know if she’ll decide to head back to PHG or possibly even Goldentime. I know if I see her again I’ll have to go with her to the room.

breadman

Mr. Big
Aug 18, 2001
partytreff dorsten and then onto heavensgate
Day 6…decided to check out partytreff dorsten for their all inclusive entry of 100 euro’s that included all the sex you could handle with free food and drinks (free beer on Fridays and Saturdays). Six girls ranging from 6’s to 8’s…with a cutie leaving before I had the chance to try her out. Had 4 sessions and plenty to eat. This club is great early on…but when the guys start showing up and the wait times get out of hand its time to head to heavensgate about 1 mile away. Left my wingman Jackyo at this club to fight the overcrowding and headed back to heavensgate.

Walked in the club and saw Eva from the previous visit. Made my way right over to her and sat down. Chatted a bit and started to give her a massage all the while admiring her toned body. After almost a half hour of massaging we headed up to a room for a nice extended 40 minute session. Timed it out exactly so it lasted exactly 40 minutes…a great value for 60 euros’.

Some more sauna, another shower and time to check things out. Saw Tyra sitting by herself, on the previous visit she had fallen down the stairs and sprained her ankle pretty bad right before my last appointment with Eva. I wanted to see how she was doing so sat next to her to ask how she was feeling, but as I sat down she tells me she’s waiting for someone. So I moved to a couch behind her so that if the customer showed up he could sit next to her…and kept on asking how she was doing, if she saw a doctor yet etc. After a minute or so I left her and spotted Eva once again…so sat next to her. This time she puts her head in my lap and kicks her legs over the edge of the couch. Gotta love a club where nude women let you massage them and only charge for the time in the room. So after a bit of talking and massaging she asks if I want to go to the room again, told her yes…then she asks if I wouldn’t mind if Tyra joined us. Told her id love it but that Tyra had told me she was waiting for a guy to show up. Eva then called Tyra over and talked her into going with us to the room, I felt sorry to see Tyra limping over but excited to be spending time with both of these hotties. Eva excused herself for a quick bathroom break and to find a room key…so Tyra sits her naked self into my lap and asks for a massage. Have to wonder if she felt little breadman at full attention under my towel as we waited for Eva to return….5 minutes later with room key in hand we head to the room.

As I mentioned before, the rooms are upstairs…and poor Tyra is limping along slowly. Get to the stairs and with one arm I picked up Tyra around her ass (asking first of coarse), she put her arms around my neck and with the free hand I made sure I had a good grip on the railing. Ended up carrying her all the way up to the room and laying her on the bed. Good thing about the women being nude is how quick the action takes place. Very quickly Tyra had little breadman worked up and Eva did some 69 to help out Tyra and to give me something to do. Had Tyra switch positions with Eva after a couple of minutes…but it was so hard to figure out which one of them was doing the work on little breadman. Had Eva sit next to Tyra and switch back and forth between them for some of the best duo bbbj. Had them face each other and gave them each work half of the shaft with one alternating sucking on the head. After a bit of action decided I couldn’t focus on just one so finished with some awsome bbbj from Tyra. Once again, 20 minutes gone by exactly…70 euros well spent (35x2). And no, didn’t carry Tyra down the stairs but made sure if she fell again I was in position to catch her.

Last but not least…Anastasia. She finally re-appeared and it was getting close to the time that id have to leave to pick up Jackyo…so figured she’d be the perfect choice to end the evening. Sat next to her and got a nice smile, but she had told Jackyo on the last trip that little breadman was a dangerous weapon and just too big. She reached between my towel to fondle a bit and once again little breadman was up and ready…and she looked at me and said “he’s too big”. If you’ve ever seen Anastasia the first thing you’ll notice is how attractive she is, girl next door attitude but with a look that turns heads. So I figured id give her a break and told her we’d just do bbbj in the room, no sex. She lit up after hearing this and really started playing with little breadman. It was like a puppet show, only my penis was her puppet. She was waving it around to the other girls under the towel, pulled it out and played with it…then would cover it up when any guys came by our area. So finally….off to the room. Right away she was showing off her bbbj skills, I stood on the bed while she kneeled and admired her in the mirror. She then saw the mirrow and positioned herself so she could also see the reflection. Lots of great tounge action and what she did next was pretty amazing. She could get her tounge’s tip into a very tight ‘v’ and used her tounge on the very tip of my head…licking and pushing all at once. Once again…35 euro’s well spent.

Finished just in time to pick up Jackyo at the Dorsten PT who reported that it got even more crowded and didn’t let up until 9pm. Made a good choice to head to Heavensgate

breadman

Mr. Big
Aug 18, 2001
This was my second visit to this club...and i'll be honest the first call on my first visit didnt sit very well. Service was good but she informed me that I had gone over the half hour and 'had to charge me for the next half hour'...5 to 10 minutes over by my watch. I wont say who it was or argue with the manager...but figured a second visit was needed.

The second visit to this club went much, much better than the first. Met up with some regulars at this club...dont know if by being in on the conversation made them open up a bit more to a newcomer. But the service levels were much more open than my first visit.

Not going in order the one that really caught my attention was Sandy. I wanted to approach her throughout the day and finally made the move (no, i wasnt waiting just for her, saw two other girls before her). Started by giving her a little massage while she was seated on a barstool downstairs...then moved into the couch area...and finally into the room. This is when she asked me to give her a massage, so gave her a nice massage for 20 minutes...finally getting the action started. She's a looker with just enough extra weight to make the action feel that much better. Afterwards though, thoughts of the overcharge from the first visit came to mind and I did get concerned about getting overcharged again for the massage time...but turns out I worried for nothing.

My last visit wasnt really planned, I was just looking around and ran into Mara upstairs. I was told she was highly recommended...but I never look for girls by names. I usually go on my gut instinct. Looking at the reviews of Mara I can see why the two strange guys seemed to be following her around. Mara sat down on the sofa and one of those guys asked to sit next to her...asked her a question or two and then just sat there ignoring her. So I moved across the way and when she looked over just gave her a finger wave that said "come over here". She jumped right up and sat in my lap. Turns out she's a really sweet girl with a great sense of humour. She ended up giving me a good 10 minutes of couch action and getting comments from several of the girls sitting around her. Told her she was probably the last of my trip and she went out of her way to make sure Id remember her the most. Yes, the sex was spectacular...but for the guys who show up just for the sex dont forget to talk to the girl a bit before going to the room.

Last edited:

breadman

Mr. Big
Aug 18, 2001
Working my way down that way...also fkk Oase. Right now though Goldentime has the best deals...cheaper entry, free beer, large outdoor area with a pool going in this summer, cheaper extending of half hour (25euro compared to 50,cim is 25 compared to 50, anal is 50 compared to 100)...and from what ive been reading the girl selection at world is getting slim. Goldentime has between 40 to 60 depending on the day.

daKoolGuy

Jul 22, 2006
Toronto
AWESOME! You would have given Casanova a run for his money. Thanks for the juicy details. Btw, any safety/law & order issues.

breadman

Mr. Big
Aug 18, 2001
daKoolGuy said:
AWESOME! You would have given Casanova a run for his money. Thanks for the juicy details. Btw, any safety/law & order issues.
Its all legal in Germany...as for safety its much safe as since most of these clubs arent in the large cities (except for Palace in Frankfurt) and your going to get around mainly via car. My hotel from goldentime was 1 mile from the club...you could easily leave your car at the hotel, walk thru town (population probably in the 5,000 range) sightseeing and then walk the extra 10 minutes to the club. Then taxi it home nice and drunk and sexed out for a safe 5 euro cabride home.

rubmeister100 said:
Speaking of which, how long a drive is it to this area from FRA.
Supposedly on A3
http://www.iexplore.com/cityguides/Germany/Frankfurt/Do's+and+Don'ts

Not sure about driving, by train between 2-2.5hr depending on express or local train.

mandrill

Aug 23, 2001
Scheisse! You must have written the ultimate guide to FKK-ing!

I need a day or so to digest what you've written, then I'll probably have some questions. In the meantime, "Kongratulieren!"

breadman

Mr. Big
Aug 18, 2001
rubmeister100 said:
Absolutely OUTSTANDING reviews and information Breadman!

Thank you very much. Next time through Germany it'll be somewhere other than Frankfurt!

Speaking of which, how long a drive is it to this area from FRA.
If your in Frankfurt your close to Palace, World and Oase...all of these are pretty much mega clubs and the entrance fee's are higher and no beer is offered. Plus rates are higher.

If you fly into Cologne or Dusseldorf that puts you close to a ton of clubs, most of which offer lower entry, lower rates and free beer. Goldentime is by far the best club for women and the setup...Planet Happy Garden is 10 miles away and also has 50 to 60 women (although I havent been there yet).

Id guess if you wanted to drive from FRA it would be around a two hour drive, but with gas prices around 6 bucks a gallon your better off staying near the airport you flew into....

Serpent

Jan 1, 2006
breadman said:
If your in Frankfurt your close to Palace, World and Oase...all of these are pretty much mega clubs and the entrance fee's are higher and no beer is offered. Plus rates are higher.

If you fly into Cologne or Dusseldorf that puts you close to a ton of clubs, most of which offer lower entry, lower rates and free beer. Goldentime is by far the best club for women and the setup...Planet Happy Garden is 10 miles away and also has 50 to 60 women (although I havent been there yet).

Id guess if you wanted to drive from FRA it would be around a two hour drive, but with gas prices around 6 bucks a gallon your better off staying near the airport you flew into....
This is the first time i've heard of these clubs - i can't say they are really like the brothels in nevada since the ambience seems to be different.

How does a potential *ahem* tourist to Germany find out more about these? (in English, please!)

Meister

Apr 17, 2003
Serpent said:
This is the first time i've heard of these clubs - i can't say they are really like the brothels in nevada since the ambience seems to be different.

How does a potential *ahem* tourist to Germany find out more about these? (in English, please!)
Even though this is in Sauerkraut language it is most likely the most complete list, many of them with weblinks.

http://www.kaleus-clubindex.com/kaleu/deutsch/quicklist.php

breadman

Mr. Big
Aug 18, 2001
Id have to say 35% of the girls I approached and went with didnt speak english...but there would usually be someone closeby who couldnt help out.

These clubs have cover compared to Nevada or incall places...but you can spend the entire day there (larger clubs have more going on) and they'll provide food, etc (only clubs around Dusseldorf offer free beer).

Here's a link for more info on the fkk scene

Serpent

Jan 1, 2006
breadman said:
Id have to say 35% of the girls I approached and went with didnt speak english...but there would usually be someone closeby who couldnt help out.

These clubs have cover compared to Nevada or incall places...but you can spend the entire day there (larger clubs have more going on) and they'll provide food, etc (only clubs around Dusseldorf offer free beer).

Here's a link for more info on the fkk scene
Thanks, there's obviously a whole new world out there.. N.American services seem so meagre and unorganized after reading some of that!

Toronto Escorts