Ashley Madison

Amber Foxx also known Jessica Rabbit

foxxxy lady

Supporting Member
Oct 12, 2009
Hi Terbies,

I am happy to announce that I am https://terb.cc/xenforo/threads/threesome-with-lola-the-brat-and-secret-girlfriend.757728/). I am known for my mind bowing bbbj's and greek experiences. I do not rush and am happy to provide a massage between msog. or after a good sexual encounter. I am also available for dinner dates and can conduct and dress in a sexy yet classy manner. I am scent free unless you ask me to wear perfume. Roleplay and some fetishes are also something I have great experience with. I am independent but I also work with Plxto.com if you prefer to book through an agency.

I do require a deposit for longer dates. Unless you are a legit member from terb and private message me on here. However I am a professional, with a good reputation so you don't need to worry about being scammed.
I also have a Twitter you can see for more pictures. Just Google Amber aka jessica rabbit and it comes up you do not need to have a twitter account.

I hope to hear from you soon. Just text and mention that you found me on terb. My number is 905 4492329

My rates are not negotiable. I am very skilled , maintain a beautiful appearance and have a beautiful discrete location. I do not disappoint. Money back guarantee.

Xo Amber aka Jessica Rabbit

My rates are
300hh
400hr
700 for 2hrs
900 for 3hrs
Contact me for longer dates. 905 4492329

Due to many no shows I require a terb hand or reference. If you do not want to share your teb handle I do require a 50 deposit. I look forward to giving you all mt undivided attention and sexual drive. 💋 20210925_111605.jpg

Kasey4ever is working on a beautiful website for me. I had a 6hr photoshoot on Sept. 14th . So I will be adding some hot professional shoots asap. a8l63z.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

foxxxy lady

Supporting Member
Oct 12, 2009
Hi Terbies,

I am happy to announce that I am located in Durham Region this week. My meeting place is discreet and clean and easy to get to and parking is available. I am a sexy Mature provider who knows how to make your toes curl and can also provide company and great conversation. I am a natural redhead standing 5ft8 (6"2 in heels). My stats are 36-26-36. I am a DDD cup.(.)(.). I am known for my mind bowing bbbj's and greek experiences. I do not rush and am happy to provide a massage between msog. or after a good sexual encounter. I am also available for dinner dates and can conduct and dress in a sexy yet classy manner. I am scent free unless you ask me to wear perfume. Roleplay and some fetishes are also something I have great experience with. I am independent but I also work with Plxto.com if you prefer to book through an agency.

View attachment 64716

I do require a deposit for longer dates. However I am a professional, with a good reputation so you don't need to worry about being scammed.
I also have a Twitter you can see for more pictures. Just Google Amber aka jessica rabbit and it comes up you do not need to have a twitter account.

I hope to hear from you soon. Just text and mention that you found me on terb. My number is 905 4492329

My rates are not negotiable. I am very skilled , maintain a beautiful appearance and have a beautiful discrete location. I do not disappoint. Money back guarantee.

20210226_131531.jpg View attachment 64969 -1fxgoy.jpg

Last edited:

foxxxy lady

Supporting Member
Oct 12, 2009
Hi Terbies,

I am happy to announce that I am located in Durham Region this week. My meeting place is discreet and clean and easy to get to and parking is available. I am a sexy Mature provider who knows how to make your toes curl and can also provide company and great conversation. I am a natural redhead standing 5ft8 (6"2 in heels). My stats are 36-26-36. I am a DDD cup.(.)(.). I am known for my mind bowing bbbj's and greek experiences. I do not rush and am happy to provide a massage between msog. or after a good sexual encounter. I am also available for dinner dates and can conduct and dress in a sexy yet classy manner. I am scent free unless you ask me to wear perfume. Roleplay and some fetishes are also something I have great experience with. I am independent but I also work with Plxto.com if you prefer to book through an agency.

View attachment 64716

I do require a deposit for longer dates. However I am a professional, with a good reputation so you don't need to worry about being scammed.

Hi my Durham Region lovers I am back💋

XoAmberaka Jessica Rabbit hww5sm.jpg

Last edited:

foxxxy lady

Supporting Member
Oct 12, 2009
Hi Terbies,

View attachment 64716

-xmb537.jpg -xmb537.jpg

Xo
Amber aka Jessica Rabbit 20210917_120105.jpg 20210917_120105.jpg

foxxxy lady

Supporting Member
Oct 12, 2009
Hi Terbies,

My rates are
300hh
400hr
700 for 2hrs
900 for 3hrs
Contact me for longer dates.

Due to many no shows I require a terb hand or reference. If you do not want to share your teb handle I do require a 50 deposit. I look forward to giving you all mt undivided attention and sexual drive. 💋

foxxxy lady

Supporting Member
Oct 12, 2009
Hi Terbies,

My rates are
300hh
400hr
700 for 2hrs
900 for 3hrs

Due to many no shows I require a terb hand or reference. If you do not want to share your teb handle I do require a 50 deposit. I look forward to giving you all mt undivided attention and sexual drive. 💋
After our first meeting I do not require a deposit as I will have your trust and you in return will have mine.

Xo
Amber aka Jessica Rabbit

foxxxy lady

Supporting Member
Oct 12, 2009
Hi Terbies,

I do require a deposit for longer dates. Unless you contact me and private message me here on terb. However I am a professional, with a good reputation so you don't need to worry about being scammed.

My rates are
300hh
400hr
700 for 2hrs
900 for 3hrs

Due to many no shows I require a terb hand or reference. If you do not want to share your teb handle I do require a 50 deposit. I look forward to giving you all mt undivided attention and sexual drive. 💋 View attachment 85880

Kasey4ever is working on a beautiful website for me. I had a 6hr photoshoot on Sept. 14th . So I will be adding some hot professional shoots asap. View attachment 85887
1632794803.380161-D833E678-7809-4E6D-AB4A-B59DC5E19298.jpg

New Website conming soon. I am awaiting new pro pictures . I hope you will enjoy all these services. I am excepting the 50plus
for greek for terb members only.💋

Xo Amber

Last edited:

foxxxy lady

Supporting Member
Oct 12, 2009
20211006_224154.jpg
View attachment 86087

New Website conming soon. I am awaiting new pro pictures . I hope you will enjoy all these services. I am excepting the 50plus
for greek for terb members only.💋

Xo Amber
Hi Terbies

I am back in Durham Region. I am available all week in Bowmanville king and Liberty. Pleae message me on here. Terb members do not pay for greek . I hope to see you soon.

Xo
Amber aka Jessica Rabbit.

Reactions: IndigoKnight

foxxxy lady

Supporting Member
Oct 12, 2009
Hi Terbies,

I do require a deposit for longer dates. Unless you are a legit member from terb and private message me on here. However I am a professional, with a good reputation so you don't need to worry about being scammed.

My rates are
300hh
400hr
700 for 2hrs
900 for 3hrs

Due to many no shows I require a terb hand or reference. If you do not want to share your terb handle I do not require a 50 deposit. I look forward to giving you all mt undivided attention and sexual drive. 💋 View attachment 85880

Terb members do not need to send me a deposit or pay extra for Greek.
I also do roleplay and some fetishes

working on a beautiful website for me. I had a 6hr photoshoot on Sept. 14th . So I will be adding some hot professional shoots asap. View attachment 85887
20211006_224141.jpg

Xox Amber aka Jessica Rabbit

Reactions: justplainbob

foxxxy lady

Supporting Member
Oct 12, 2009
Hi Terbies,

I am happy to announce that I am https://terb.cc/xenforo/threads/threesome-with-lola-the-brat-and-secret-girlfriend.757728/). I am known for my mind bowing bbbj's and greek experiences. I do not rush and am happy to provide a massage between msog. or after a good sexual encounter. I am also available for dinner dates and can conduct and dress in a sexy yet classy manner. I am scent free unless you ask me to wear perfume. Roleplay and some fetishes are also something I have great experience with. I am independent but I also work with Plxto.com if you prefer to book through an agency.

My rates are
300hh
400hr
700 for 2hrs
900 for 3hrs

Due to many no shows I require a terb hand or reference. If you do not want to share your teb handle I do require a 50 deposit. I look forward to giving you all mt undivided attention and sexual drive. 💋 View attachment 85880

Kasey4ever is working on a beautiful website for me. I had a 6hr photoshoot on Sept. 14th . So I will be adding some hot professional shoots asap. View attachment 85887
Xo
Amber aka Jessica Rabbit 😉

Ashley Madison