Ashley Madison

💕Júlia Quinn💕(aka A.A.)💕Busty Beautiful Blonde Fitness Babe💕Top GFE/PSE🌟Today Outcalls 🌟

Julia Quinn

Sweet & Sexy South-European Sensation Top GFE/PSE
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2017
Toronto
alessiaamore.com
Escape the Ordinary with Your Enigmatically Addictive
Sweet & Discreet, Energetic & Fit,
A well-reviewed VIP Companion

043BA373-12B9-4D6D-959E-ADE9E7B307DA.jpeg

Thanks for the further interest in getting to know more about me.

I am a passionate, sexy, educated and very personable lady, who loves to make special connections. I tend to make people feel comfortable, relaxed, positive and intrigued.

Sum me up as bubbly, cuddly, naughty and enigmatically addictive.

6DAEC039-62EE-4578-A865-BE407D981785.jpeg

**Please find more details and book a date on www.alessiaamore.com**
E-mail me if you have questions at bookings@companionjuliaquinn.com)

Facially I look exotic, but I am from South Europe. I My eyes are warmly expressive, big and brown, with an aura of seduction. My lips are naturally luscious, soft, and very kissable...framing a warm-hearted smile with dimples, and a sincere, infectious laugh.

52DE8560-3D5D-4213-B839-4EACA116856A.jpeg

The body is toned, tanned, tight and totally tempting! Perfectly-sized curves, are accentuated by the petite frame, for a for a naturally feminine, yet sexually appealing look.

As an award-winning bikini model/fitness competitor, in the past, I've turned to a daily yoga practice to maintain my strength and flexibility, along with meditation, to cultivate mindfulness, focus, stay positive, and spiritually inclined.

1226F69A-4484-44FE-AFA0-DAF5081A21B7.jpeg

I create a genuine and special connection with each client since everyone is unique and has different desires. With that in mind, lets escape the routine together and create fireworks! I’d like to create that unique connection or act out your sexy fantasies.

Have a taste of the sweet GFE I offer, or dare to sample the sizzling hot PSE I provide (GRK $+50). Simply, we can meet without expectations and let our date flow naturally, as we are getting better acquainted, and let chemistry lead the way.

Pick a time and date, provide me with your verification, and prepare for an awesome connection!

Our secret is safe with me xoxo

3051510F-B123-494E-848B-9956E8DF4686.jpeg

Virtual Dates - Zoom $60/20min $90/30min
Content for Sale - Nude HD Photos/Personalized Videos “Your home-sick GF (POV X-rated) video calls you” and “Too Much Fun in the Shower) $50/ten min

4D671A59-2A31-480F-9D14-DA4F5D027C80.jpeg

Premium Snapchat - X-Rated Daily Posts (Please subscribe Alessia7Amore - $25 EFT)

(Please find more details on my website - www.alessiaamore.com)

Subscribe to my website for fun benefits :)

Add me on the Wix App! Invite Code - QRLWRY

You get last-minute updates on availability and locations, DMs/instant chat, instant booking, view members-only gallery, and create your own space!

I look forward to hearing from you & meeting you at my place, yours, or online!

556FACAD-FB46-4E42-855A-134AC7A0A2C8.jpeg

Last edited: