Ashley Madison

❤️Barrie's BJ Champion ❤️Every Monday in July July 4th 11th 18th 27th -Go for the Gold Medalist 🏆Book -Now

Miami Electra

BJ Champion Barrie's best
Supporting Member
Feb 8, 2021
🔥Barrie👄
Hello there my sexy men friends 💕

I'm 45 years old long curly raven hair green hazel eyes with beautiful 38DS
luscious lips to kiss you with and wrap around your trophy
I'm fun loving and easy going who can carry on a conversation about most topics
my favourite thing to do is give you pleasure and erotic temptations sweet sensations

Twitter: Email:MiamiElectra@gmail.com

covid has been stressing us all out for 2 years and that is why you deserve a stress free massage
you work hard your time is precious and you want good service and reasonable rates
well I can help with that I can take a few loads off you 👅with my magical nice and thick warm tongue

Here is what my sessions are made of greeting at the door with a nice juicy kiss and hug
pressing my luscious lips on yours as my tongue slides in twirling around yours
now you slp into the shower and get soapy super clean so I can taste the salty off your skin
you lay down like the king you are are as I gently grab your penis and trace it around my lips
wrapping my big luscious lips around your cock you feel the warmth get deeper and deeper
I seduce your cock and don't deprive the balls as I slide you in-between my breasts pouring
edible lube down my breast as your sliding in and out then in-between kisses flicking your nipples as
your cock is in my throat lapping my tongue with every move wanting to taste you

so you thrust in my mouth and I do my magic as your throbbing member shoots down my throat
and you are now relaxed and stress free as I grab the oil and rub your body down to cool you down \bringing that heart beat to a relaxing pace so when you walk out you feel like a new man

those with erectile dysfunction -you are welcomed with a warm tongue ;)

-Note -there are no intercourse sessions strictly oral kissing breast play and massage

if you are respectful you'll be rewarded
if you don't respect sex workers -don't book me
if you want a experienced mature woman that can make you feel nothing but pleasure

PM text then Ii need to hear your voice
705 996 4474

July 4th - now taking bookings -BOOK NOW
July 11 now taking bookings -Book Now
July 18 now taking bookings Book Now
July 25-now taking bookings Book Now

Canada Month 🇨🇦special rates -180 hour -special runs thru July

you must book thru private message then ill confirm thru text and call
some screening for my safety

Last edited:
Reactions: noswad