Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: When isolation ends, which SP/MA will you try to see first .

A very well known and hot SP contacted me to offer me her post COVID-19 virginity for a premium ? I am not sure whether I will hobby until there is a vaccine.

Just wondering has anyone else received a similar offer ?

Ask your girl about me
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlairOtt View Post
    A very well known and hot SP contacted me to offer me her post COVID-19 virginity for a premium ? I am not sure whether I will hobby until there is a vaccine.

I've heard of pussy auctioning. I'm sure some guys will think they're more special than their money and bite SMH. I wonder how many suckers will think their money is more special than the next guys' money since that "virginity deal" might be offered to several lol.
    My Twitter account: @BobBiz12

This is something that might interest those clients that prefer to lower their risks, stats wise, from covid.

On a personal note, I remember my experience with a provider coming back from a two weeks midterm hiatus. In short, it was wet, aggressive and explosive. She's someone who I've met multiple times previously so it was definitely a noticeable change of pace.
    Just the usual donation for me. No pandemic premium.

"Every man is the artisan of his own fortune"

I have experienced similar with a few select SPs. They come back from a break and send me a message, "I'm back and I will start advertising on Monday but if you want to come see me this weekend I can make some time for you". Why wouldn't they want to start again with positive experiences. However in your case with "at a premium" and "virginity", I personally wouldn't bite.
    #MTGA

As if there is such a thing as losing your lockdown virginity. I thought the whole idea of guys going after virgins (as disgusting a reason as it may be) was to have a pussy that has never seen another dick ever before? Why would you pay a premium for a not-real virgin? It's like paying a premium for a fake Ferrari.

Yeah, or a bakery selling day old bread at the same price as their fresh from the oven loaves. I haven't been with a virgin since 1st year University, and even by that point, they were very rare. High School was productive for popping cherries. Thinking back, I think that the most important part of being a girl's first was to keep your mouth shut after the fact. Girls talk amongst girls, so word spreads that it wouldn't be spread around school. Wow, what would happen if we could go back in time, with our current knowledge lol.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234